SIX

season one, episode six.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

FOR AURORA, FORGETTING THINGS SEEMED TO BE A COMMON OCCURRENCE. obviously, with the line of work she was in she couldn't afford to forget things: and she didn't. in fact, she forgot everything outside of work. or more specifically, she forgot everything after a bottle of tequila. point is, apparently forgetting drunken things doesn't work when it's something you really want to forget.

she was slightly thankful when she woke up that morning and nothing was said about her and george's almost kiss. whatever that was, she didn't know, and she wasn't sure it was something she wanted to know. a few days had passed and still, nothing was mentioned by george himself.

she assumed he had just forgotten about it.

"she's gonna be late," she had heard the commotion from her room, the knocking on the door extremely loudly, the muffled complaints, and it was starting to irritate her so she set off to find out what happened.

"who's gonna be late?" george and izzie whipped around to face her, jumping slightly from her sneakiness. the blonde seemed to relax when she noticed it was just their roommate, however george only seemed to grow more tense.

of course, it was just her luck that he never forgot.

"meredith, she won't get out of bed, she's going to be late," george began to stress, from the panic of meredith being late (an unexplainable panic, really, as her being late didn't affect him very much) and then facing aurora with uncertainty of if the almost-kiss meant anything, or almost-meant anything. "we should wait for her."

"definitely not, i'm not her mother and you are not her boyfriend," izzie reprimanded him, aurora stood silently glaring at the door that meredith was behind as if she held the abilities to burn a hole right through it. "not yet, anyway,"

this caught her attention. she looked between the two, she looked at izzie's teasing smile, she was oh so clueless, and george's blushed but annoyed face as he looked between the blonde and the raven haired girls. "stop, ok? i've already told you, i'm not interested."

"why wouldn't you be interested?" aurora shuffled slightly, adjusting her stance so she was now leaning against the wall and not putting all of her weight on her feet. "meredith's hot, isn't she?"

this, he wasn't expecting. the girls watched in amusement as the heat crawled up his neck and surfaced in his cheeks, as he scratched the back of his neck and grew speechless, looking anywhere but the girls. "george, i asked you a question."