Chapter seven: The Incident

((My art^^ Anyways you guys I was thinking about making two books at once and a new discord server is any of you wanna join so- Anyways))

Shuichi's POV

Ouma Kun started to act strange... he's been acting weird ever since Miu transferred classes a couple of weeks ago.. he started to ignore me...

I wanted to confront him but I also didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable so I simply just hoped for the best..

I started to lose sleep just thinking about how I was being ignored... it was really painful, I want him back.. I want that rushing feeling of being able to feel a strong passion for someone...

That day at school I rushed over to where Kokichi's next class was but suddenly felt my heart drop once I saw Kokichi kissing rantaro... I felt myself drop to my knees, my hands starting to shake, my eyes watering, I soon stood up and rushed off in the heat of the moment..

Why am I crying so much.... I look pathetic...

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and covered my face immediately, starting to feel horrible... why was this happening... why can't I make it stop...

Before I knew it I whispered a name under my breath in sorrow and pain

"Ouma Kun...."

I felt myself start to hyperventilate before feeling a hand on my shoulder, it was kaito..? "M-Momota Kun.?...." I said while looking up at him.

"What's wrong Saihara" he muttered looking away while I soon had told him everything that happened, even receiving a hug after, "I know how you feel Shuichi, love honestly sucks but we all go through it once in our life..."

I felt a bit better talking to someone about it, not knowing why I asked this, "who are you in love with....?" I sniffled, rubbing my nose after

"She's just a girl in our class.. Harukawa but- I doubt she would want to be mine.. she's quiet I'm loud.. we just don't g-" he remarked until I said confidently "You should go for her!!!" I smacked his hands together to give him motivation

"Wh-?" Kaito giggled before nodding, "fine loser- but you better be there to cheer me on when I do" he ruffled my hair when I nodded, "Mhm!!" I gave a nice wide grin. Seeing him leave soon after

I then saw Kokichi step inside the room while looking a bit broken, he looked up at me and suddenly his eyes widened "O-oh hey...!" He gave me a little stutter.?

"Hey Ouma Kun..". I held his hands and felt how cold they were, "have you been ignoring me.?..." I asked him, looking back at Kokichi until I realized Kokichi was crying

"I-I didn't mean to..... I'm sorry..." he rubbed his eyes and I soon heard on the announcements, "there's been an injured student spotted on the fifth floor!!!" I quickly looked aside and opened the door since I was already on the fifth floor,, seeing Kokichi..?..

"W-What....? Wait but aren't you-" I looked back and saw Tsumugi take off all of her makeup and call rantaro, "I did your dirty work bitch" she left while walking like a queen

"What's happening.." I said seeing Kokichi getting carried by Kiibo and Miu over to the ambulance quickly, I felt myself collapse to the floor, my eyes widening, suddenly hearing loud commotion...

I ran down over to the ambulance to catch up with them, seeing the car rush off of quickly tried to follow it, tripping over my shoe lace, "WAIT!" I shouted out before standing up and running as fast as I could to catch up until I ran out of breath, shouting loudly, "KOKICHI!!!"

Kaede rushed over and frowned "what happened.?.!.!!" She tried to comfort me until...

Kaede's POV

He passed out....

"SHUICHI GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!!" I slapped his cheek before grabbing my water bottle from my school bag and splashing him with it.. it was no use

"Shuichi...." I said before looking at Shuichi who was knocked out completely, "how did it come to this....."

Rantaro's POV

The job was done, although I didn't mean to hurt Kokichi that badly I guess he deserved it for thinking he could be mine, pathetic.... he really is...

Vulnerable...