Chapter nine: dice

Shuichi's POV

I had been sent back to towa city to catch the gang dice, but it was almost impossible... that case had been open forever and no one had even gotten close to catching the gang, but I had hope..

After all they did specifically choose me for this job, I can't stop now!! This is my job!!

"Who are you?" I asked the small little male, being quite happy to see him there since honestly I lived with no one, and it was harsh being alone with only a dog at your house to cuddle with you,,,

"I-I'm... Kokichi Ouma!!" He said before he jumped up and hugged me, "k-Kokichi..." I muttered under my breath, "h-hi Shuichi.." he sniffled gently

"H-how have you been!" I hugged him back, feeling warm inside again, I set Kokichi down and looked at how emotional Kokichi was being, holding in his tears, "I-I've been g-good!!!!!"

"That's amazing to hear..." I suddenly hugged him again, loving the feeling of his small body hugging me

"Shuichi....I really missed you....." he smiled widely, crying a little bit, "I missed you too,,, Ouma Kun...." I said kissing his hand gently

"B-by the way... did you maybe wanna go get lunch with me tonight-! But you're paying!" He pouted.

"Fine fine" I scoffed, smiling a little to myself once I ruffled his hair. Kokichi shaking his head so he could fix it, "h-heyyyy!!!" He blushed a ton

"By the way, Do you know anything about a gang named dice..??" I asked Kokichi since Kokichi had been living here more than I have, "I only returned here to catch dice... I have to leave right after or.. if I can't catch them.. I just leave.."

After I had said that, Kokichi muttered, "I don't know anything about them... but... are you sure you have to go again.." he frowned, and.. i was able to see the tears in Kokichi's eyes

"Hey... I'll try to spare a little more time.. I'm sorry I'm gonna have to leave.... I just... gotta go back home...." I said bending down a little to rub his cheek, "are you okay...?" I asked.

Kokichi nodded gently, getting emotional again, "I don't want you to go Saihara Chan... please.." he cried softly, looking back up at me.

"I'm sorry.. I have to..." I kissed his forehead "maybe one day I could take you with me..." I gave him one last hug to comfort him

"Okay..." I heard Kokichi faintly say before walking away from me, I quickly tugged his sleeve and smiled, "wait!! I wanna give you this..." I gave him a price or paper with my phone number on it.

"Shuichi thank you...." he said before walking away, I felt my face warm up, starting to get embarrassed, either way.. I had to see him again...

Timeskip to Shuichi's first dice heist❤️

I was finally ready to go on my first case to catch dice.. I know it's not gonna be easy but, it'll be alright..!

I slipped on my suit, and put on my hat, it was finally time... and I was gonna make it count..

I was rushed over to a huge mansion, where I was told that there would be a heist in the middle of a dinner party, the doors opened to the mansion. I quickly opened my eyes to see that someone had put a masquerade mask on my face. I noticed that the whole area was decorated with the theme of autumn leaves...

It was quite beautiful, until.. there I saw him.. wearing a beautiful brown stress, it looking like each layer on there was a brown large leaf.. wearing a beautiful maroon mask with his hair in a ponytail.

"Dice..." I said under my breath, Spade ((leader name for Kokichi when in Dice)) walking towards me, "detective... will you share this dance with me..." he said calmly, his beauty being too much for me to handle..

"Yes..." I said taking his gloved hand and with my other hand I held his waist slowly, "now detective.... how does it feel.. that you won't be able to catch me..." he said holding my shoulder with one of his hands while the other was holding my hand

I gave him a smirk before dipping him down, a spotlight suddenly shining on us.. saying while still smirking, I quickly remarked, trying to take his mask, "if I can take that mask off your face.. I won't need to..."

He gave me a little giggle before his leg rested against my hip since I was holding his left thigh to support our balance, I spun Spade around, and quickly made another move to take the mask, feeling him instead make me dip him down

I kinda wanna call this a dance battle...

Feeling alive and intrigued, I grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up, spinning us both around before suddenly holding Kokichi in a bridal style for a while. He quickly wrapped his thigh around me and dipped himself down when I tried taking the mask again

"Who said this would be easy~" he said suddenly standing up, taking off his heels, leaving them in my hands before running off. "H-Hey!!!!" I said starting to chase after him, "come back!!!"

I said following him up to the main roof area, where the dice clan was waiting for him. "Sorry mr Saihara~ but~ I already have the jewel~ but you gave me the time of my life~" he said before suddenly jumping off of the building where there was a helicopter there for him and his crew..

I smiled, gently waving, pulling my hat down a little, "I'll see you then.. little liar..."

TBC