Chapter 10: no title 🙏

Kokichi's POV

Shuichi.... I love him so much... but... I know he's gonna have to go if he doesn't catch me... what if I.. made him stay.. I'll talk to him tonight!! Maybe I could follow him to see what he's doing tonight..!!

I got dressed into a nice hoodie and pants before seeing Kokichi meet up with his boss Kyoko Kirigiri, I gave the sight of them a smile, quickly walking to town since the helicopter had landed on our base building. I slowly walked over to a nice dinner bar, sitting down before looking next to me and seeing Shuichi.

"A-ah!- Saihara!!-" I said in a flustered tone, he gave me a nice gentle smile, making by face warm up, "Ouma... man am I happy to see you..." he buried his face against my shoulder a little

"Hard day at work.?" I asked stroking his hair, feeling him nod

"Yeah...." he sniffled, I could really tell he was comforted in my arms...

"I hope it gets better.." I said, ordering myself a water for the time being, "did you at least have a good day..?." I asked rubbing his cheek.

"Yeah... it was good.." he said rubbing his eyes, ordering himself some food, "Ouma Kun... did you wanna hang out tomorrow.?.." he asked me,,, of course I'm gonna say..

//"No!-" ((IM JK SJSJAKKAJAJA))//

"Yes!!" I said smiling happily, "I could show you around town or mayb-" He cut me off and suddenly smiled, "I just wanna be with you...." he held my hands gently

"S-Shuichi are you sure you can't just live in town with me... I'll miss you a lot..." I asked still holding onto him. "I can't.. besides... I only have two more chances to catch dice..."

two... more chances... we only do heists... once a week.... does that mean..

"O-oh!" I said nervously, not wanting to make eye contact with him anymore, getting very very embarrassed. "Hey... whats wrong kokichi..?" he asked before seeing akamatsu walk in

"Shuichi! Kyoko wants to talk with you!" she smiled, handing shuichi a letter that had the letter K on it for Kyoko, or maybe kirigiri. 

"ah. alright, thank you Kaede.." he said smiling gently, soon walking over to the exit door, kaede spotting me and waving, "Hey! you're kokichi ouma right? it's been a while hasn't it! it's so great to see you after all these years am i right!" 

"yeah..." I said unsure, soon walking away from her. following Shuichi to see where he had gone.. when I returned to check on him I heard kyoko explain, "Saihara... It's been swell working with you.. but you need to go soon.. are you sure you wont take part in this division instead..?" 

she asked holding her gloved hand out. "Kyoko.. I need to get back home.. its where I belong..." he smiled gently, soon saying, "Besides.. it's not like I have anything here to stay for.." I could hear the hesitation in his voice... 

"alright.. well if you change your mind, i want you to tell me, I dont wanna miss an opportunity to recruit a possible chef detective,.. im getting too old for this.. I have a wife" she scoffed, ((celestigiri squad-)) 

"Maybe if I get married i'll stay here.. its not like id fall in love with anyone in just two weeks.." he giggled softly..

but thats when I thought to myself, what if I got shuichi to fall in love with me! he would finally wanna stay in towa city to comfort me and be mine and only mine! this is perfect! but.. he's right... he's not the kind of person who would fall in love in only two weeks... hm... or... is he

I grabbed my phone out and quickly texted him, smiling widely once i did

Kokichi: hey Shu Shu!!

Shuichi: Ouma kun? did you need anything, im having a talk with my boss..

Kokichi: I want you to go on a date with me!!

Shuichi: Ah-! I see, sure. did you want me to pick you up at 9pm.

Kokichi: Sure! whatever works for ya

I stopped messaging him, my heart starting to flutter with joy, "Oh he's so perfect~" I said happily walking to my house to get dressed into something pretty

TBC..

((I fina do like 3 or 4 more chapters of this story and then imma finish it off))