ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - ᴀʏᴀɴᴏ sʜɪʀᴏsᴀɢɪ ೄྀ࿐

———

———

       "WHO'S—OH!" A woman with patted down, pale, moon yellow locks greeted us at the door.

       Right under her dim amethyst orbs were dark and sullen eye bags carrying many exhausting nights. She wore...bright...bright red...um, lingerie with a silky charcoal robe draped over. In her fingers, she held on to a...glass of...orange juice?

       "Hi, Mrs. S!" Akio greeted, a quick wave flashing in front of her face. Her mouth was curved upward and her pearly teeth were showing proudly.

       "Akio, what a pleasant surprise..." Mrs. S mustered up a smile—though it broke once a yawn escaped. "Unfortunately, it seems sleep had a hard time coming yesterday night and it finally made it today. Sorry about the trouble for you and your frie—"

       "This is Y/N L/N!" The redhead grinned, pushing me forward with a light shove. Air was forced out of my mouth and I quickly shielded my face on instinct. The woman took a glimpse at me with a raised brow. "Lui's—cuddly-wuddly bear, oh sweet munchkin cupcake, baby doll face bunny, one and only, forever bound soulmate, first and last love of his life—girlfriend~!"

       'Where did she get the nicknames?!' I widen my E/C orbs, shifting them towards the grass. 'Last time I checked, Bunny was the only other thing he calls me! Wait—unless...oh gosh no—'

       The woman's eyes lit up—in fact her whole face did.

Her glossy pink lips curved into a massive childish grin—I could swear that her eye bags dissolved into thin air—it was a very swift mood change.

       "So you're the soulmate—" a tight grasp went for my wrist. My eye twitched and I let out a loud hiss—but I replaced it with a plastered on second rate smile, reassuring her I was fine with this—gosh, does the boa constrictor grip run in the family?! "Well why didn't you say so? Get in here—want some orange juice?"

      "N-No thanks—"

      "Ah well, more for me."

"See ya, Y/N!" Akio skipped off—leaving me. "Have fun bonding with your mother-in law!"

"Ooo, oh do I like the sound of that!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *. ☽ .* :☆゚. ───

       "Tell me about you. How's life treating you so far? Is my kid treating you nice?" The woman questioned me, taking another sip of her orange juice. The bold red lipstick left marks, similar to a movie's—this lady looks like a goddess!!