-150-

The couple both headed down for some food. Y/N was nervous to meet her friends and they were nervous to meet her as well. They knew to give her space but didn't want her to feel like they didn't care. They didn't want to bombard her so they wanted to try and meet in the middle but didn't know how. Y/N and Yuxin walked through the door. Their friends noticed them straight away and smiled in their direction. Y/N avoided eye-contact because she didn't know what to do. Yuxin rubbed her arm and nodded in Keran's direction to let her know that they were okay. 

Y/N only grabbed a small salad and a bottle of water. 'Y/N you haven't got any energy. You need to eat more.' Y/N shook her head. 'I don't care. Eat.' Y/N huffed but Yuxin wasn't having it. 'You're gonna eat if you like it or not. You need the energy.' Y/N sighed and took the food from Yuxin's hand. 'I don't care if you're mad at me. Your health is more important.' Y/N sat down at a table and held her head in her hands. 'Headache?' Yuxin asked. Y/N nodded. She opened her mouth to say something but noticed Keran heading their way. 

'You don't have to say anything back but we're just letting you know that we're here for you when you're ready. Right now we're not quite sure what to do because we understand you need space but we don't want you to think that we don't care. We do care, we just don't know how to show it right now. And I wanted to say that we trust you. We love you.' Y/N listened and nodded with a small smile. 'I love you guys too.' She looked back at the table they were sitting on and saw them all making love hearts in her direction. She smiled in their direction making them cheer. Keran left two small cupcakes for them before walking back to her table. 

After dinner, Y/N was feeling slightly better. 'What do you want to do?' Yuxin asked. Y/N shrugged her shoulders and kept her eyes on the empty dishes in front of her. Yuxin thought for a while and just as she was about to give up, her phone pinged. She opened her phone to see that Keran said they were going to sleep in Xue'er, Shuxin and Xiaotang's dorm. 'Hey,' Y/N looked up at her, 'Keran and Fan are staying with Xue'er and the others.' Y/N nodded and seemed a bit more relaxed.

She didn't want to be a bad friend but if she knew if they were around her, she'd think that she was no matter what she would do. 'Boo,' Y/N looked up to see Yuxin looking at her with a worried look. 'You zoned out. Are you okay?' Y/N sighed and nodded. 'Should we go back?' Y/N nodded again and stood up. On the walk back, Yuxin linked their hands together and smiled when she felt Y/N lean her head on her arm. They started preparing for bed and Y/N powered on her phone while she waited for Yuxin. 

She was surprised on how many messages and missed calls she had received from everyone. She cleared her notifications with a small smile. 'They care.' But her happiness was only to last as her thought was to be shot down by her mother's words. 'They don't care. Why would they care? You're useless and worthless.' She tried to distract herself by flicking through her instagram stream which worked to her surprise. She realised that she had gone from a little under 1,000 followers to over 150K. She realised that she had gotten many DM requests and people were liking and commenting on her posts. She went to her DM's and saw multiple messages from everyone. She opened Fan's and was met with a spam.

~~~~~~~

Marco_Linfan: 

Y/N??

Where did you go??

Please answer me 

:((

Y/N seriously everyone's freaking out

Please be okay

When I see you Imma give you the biggest hug ever

Y/N we're outside

Please open the door

You're making me really worried

Y/N whatever you're going through we can get through it together

Just please open the door

Your phone is definitely off but I just wanna say that I love you and I'm always here for you.

Believe it or not I can be serious

You're like a little sister to me and it hurts to see you upset

I know you don't find it easy to open up

But I'm always gonna be here whenever you're ready

<3

KeKe said we should give you space

But I kinda don't want to

And I know it's selfish 

But I don't wanna leave you alone

Because I don't want you to feel alone

I know I don't like feeling alone and even if I wanna be alone sometimes

I know it isn't good for me because I can get stuck in the bad feelings and it can just be a downwards spiral from there

Whenever you see this I hope you're feeling better

And I hope I can see you smile again soon

(You look really pretty when you smile ;) and don't tell KeKe or Xin they'll be jealous)

~~~~~~~

Y/N smiled as she read through the messages from Fan and sent back a heart which was seen only seconds after it was sent. 

~~~~~~~

Marco_linfan:

Y/N!!!

How are you feeling?

Y/N:

A bit better

Good good

I miss you

:((

Come over but please make sure it's just you. 

I don't think I'm ready to see everyone just yet. 

It's nothing personal I promise. 

I don't know how to put it and I don't want to come across as rude but I think I just need to take it easy. 

If you get what I mean?

Don't worry I get it

You haven't got the energy

Yeah you could put it like that I guess

Okay I'm cominggggg

:)))

~~~~~~~

Y/N smiled at her text before hearing footsteps outside their door and a soft knock. She got up and opened it to reveal Fan who was eagerly waiting. Fan smiled and opened her arms for a hug. Y/N moved closer to her and hugged her making Fan quietly cheer. 'Yay. I missed you.' Fan said while smiling. 'What do you mean you saw me earlier?' Y/N quietly said with a laugh. 'I know but it seems like forever since I last saw you.' She sighed. 'I'm really sorry FanFan.'

'Don't apologise.' She pulled away. 'You haven't done anything wrong. We just got a bit worried because we care about you. There's nothing wrong with that. We can't expect you to be okay all the time. We just want you to know that we're here for you.' Y/N smiled. 'I know, it's just hard sometimes.' She said leaning forward onto Fan's shoulder. The older rubbed the younger's back until she felt her phone vibrating from her pocket. 

The two pulled away and Fan answered her phone. 'What's up KeKe?' Fan asked trying to sound calm. 'Vending machine.' Y/N held her breath while Fan was on the phone. 'Uh-huh. Yeah I'll be back.' She ended the call and the two girls burst out laughing until Y/N looked passed Fan. Her jaw dropped when she saw Keran. Fan turned to look at what Y/N was looking at and had the same reaction. 

'Busted.'

_________________________________________

🖤