Chapter twenty six

Hello everyone! I am sorry for the late chapter but lately I've had to delete wattpad off from my phone. My laptop was also having some difficulties so I haven't been able to write until now! enjoy!

unedited

"What was that all about?" Yibo asked, "I don't know but it's best if we don't question it."

...

"Guo Cheng, where have you been?" Fanxing pouted as he stared at his phone. "I'm working overnight don't worry I'll be home soon." Guo Cheng let's out a soft chuckle and smiles warmly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

...

"I'm gonna go to the grocery store! Do you want anything!" Yibo shouts from the kitchen. All the sudden his phone buzzes. Yibo takes out his phone and sighs.

Xiao Zhan: fries, chicken, noodles, eggs, and snacks please :)

"Seriously!" he shouts again.

Xiao Zhan: yes haha

Yibo shakes his head and leaves.

When hearing the door shut Xiao Zhan quickly gets up and moves his bed. He opens the secret door and walks down the stair case. "It's been about god knows how long..." Xiao Zhan stared at his little project on the wall. "I have to be right. I was reincarnated..."

...
Yibo walked through the shelfs with the soft music playing in the background. But as he continued to walk the soft music turned sinister. He was getting dizzy. His vision became blurry. He was losing his sense of surroundings. His body becomes numb. His throat feeling try with sweat dripping down his face. He blinked and look around him nervously.

The fire. The demons. His heart ached in pain.

...

"Sir? Sir?? Are you ok?" Yibo is snapped out of his trance and is pulled back into reality and realizes he's been standing in the same spot for quite awhile. "Sir you've been standing here for the past five minutes are you ok?" The concerned man asked. "I-I... I'm fine thanks." Yibo quickly checks out and leaves.

Suddenly the memory flashes to his head...

"Let's just pretend this had never happened ok?" Yibo frowned, "but Jianyu is our friend. We can't just pretend that we never witnessed anything."

"Do you really think people will believe what we say? Whatever Jianyu did was his fault it's best if we don't get involved unless you want a death wish. Just pretend like this has never happened ok?"

Yibo nods his head hesitantly. Two weeks go by and the two has pretended like everything has been fine.

Yibo blinks again and tries to shake the memory out of his head. He drives to home safely and goes inside. "I'm home!" He shouts.

Ding!

Yibo takes his phone and rolls his eyes, "seriously?" He says to himself and chuckles. Yibo swipes to see the message and immediately frowns.

Xiao Zhan: that's good but can you put the stuff away I'm busy right now.

Yibo shakes his head in annoyance, "you lazy bum!" He huffs and starts to put everything away.
Suddenly feeling a cold feeling around him he turns around but shrugs it off. But then a hand grasps at his shoulder. Yibo turns to look and sees a corpse of a dead man. He screams but immediately faints. Next thing Yibo knows he's laying in Xiao Zhan's room. "You're awake. Are you ok? Why did you scream? And why were you unconscious downstairs?"

Yibo couldn't mutter a single word. Instead he cries and hugs Xiao Zhan tightly looking for a warm embrace. "I'm scared Xiao Zhan." His voice breaks and more of his tears spills out. "I think something from Jianyu's place has come here."

"Are you sure?" Xiao Zhan asked concerned. "I am sure Xiao Zhan. I saw a corpse of a dead man. Please! You have to believe me!" Yibo cried. "How about we just rest ok?" Xiao Zhan finally coaxes Yibo to sleep and cuddles with him.

Xiao Zhan stares Yibo and runs his thumb against Yibo's soft lips and sighs, "I already know something is in this place. You're not going crazy." He says softly and holds Yibo closer.

...
The next day
"Guo Cheng~ I want some action." FanXing pouted, "but Yao Zhan is home."

"So?" FanXing steps closer to Guo Cheng and puts his arms around Guo Cheng smirking. "Let him hear my moans, or further more. Let the whole world know I'm yours." They were standing in their room smiling at each other with loving eyes. "But the baby FanXing." Guo Cheng brings fanxing over the bed and they both sit down. FanXing pouted once more. "It's been three months and no sex. Only blow jobs."

FanXing crosses his arms and looks away displeased with Guo Cheng. "Alright alright don't be mad my young master. As your humble butler I will give you anything you desire dear."

FanXing turns around smiling gingerly, "I love you." He kisses Guo Cheng and falls into his warm embrace. "Do you remember our college days?

"Of course I do."

"Do you also remember proposing to me at the beach?"

Guo Cheng smiles warmly, "I remember everything we've done together my dear don't worry, I'll never forget a loving husband like you."

To be continued