𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

Unedited
"Why the hell didn't you wake me up?!" Xiao Zhan takes a glance at Yibo before continuing to walk. "Hey- you!" Yibo sucks in his cheek as anger boiled inside him. Annoying! Xiao Zhan was lucky they only had two-morning classes together or else Yibo would've killed him. After the second period was over it was time for the third class to begin. "Ok class take out your notebooks and go to page seventy-three." The teacher says lazily as he stood up getting ready to teach. "Where's your friend Xiao Zhan?" Jianyu asked. 

Yibo sighs, "We got into an argument yesterday and now he's ignoring me. He didn't even bother to wake me up when I slept through my five alarms!" Jianyu chuckles and pats Yibo's head. "I'm sure he'll get over it soon. By the way? What were you two arguing about?" Yibo blushes and laughs nervously. "He thought I was purposely ignoring him yesterday but I was trying to spend time with you too because I want to be friends with you." Yibo says shyly. Jianyu laughs, "We are already friends."

"There you are, Xiao Zhan. Where were you!" The teacher yells. "Sorry Mr.Feng, I was helping another student with something." Mr. Feng eyes Xiao Zhan suspiciously before pointing at his seat. "Go sit."
______________________________
Lunch time~
Meanwhile in the art classroom
"Mr. Zheng there you are!" Another male teacher approaches. "Oh, hello there Mr. Han
how were your students this morning?" Mr. Han sighs tiredly. "Those kids will not shut up whenever I asked them to Jesus, I almost wanted to quiet right then and there." FanXing chuckles, "You're in your mid fifty's it must be tiring dealing with loud kids but they're not too bad. I can manage well with the kids as long if it's something somewhat interesting and fun."

Mr. Han moves a little closer to FanXing and touches his shoulder. (Their standing btw)

"If your so good with kids I'll make you pregnant and let you bear my baby." Mr. Han whispers before pinning Fanxing down onto his desk. "What the hell are you doing!? Let me go, you sick pervert!" No way am I gonna be weak like my father once was. I must be strong and kick this old hag off. "I know your husband loves pleasuring you but it seems like you could never get pregnant. Your body can produce a baby but it's just that your husband isn't the one is he?"

"Shut up!" FanXing tried pushing Mr. Han off but he had already pulled his pants down. "Don't you dare!" FanXing kicks and screams but Mr. Han already started pushing himself in. "Let go of my art teacher you pervert!!!" Suddenly chair was thrown and barely had just missed FanXing. It was Xiao Zhan. He quickly runs towards Fanxing picking him up. "Get back here!" Mr. Han yells. "I'm so sorry about this." Xiao Zhan mutters. The door was still open luckily and he dashed on out of there. FanXing clings onto Xiao Zhan tightly as he was bright red. They enter the small storage room and quickly goes inside locking the door.

FanXing was completely bottom naked wanted to die of shame. He was practically naked in the hallway while in a student's arms. "A-are you ok?" Xiao Zhan asked with a flushed face. "I'm- It's just that..." FanXing dated not to finish his words. "Sorry I carried you out like that. There wasn't much I could do in the heat of the moment. I was gonna come by and hang out in your classroom but it seemed I came when that sick pervert was gonna you know." FanXing nods reassuring Xiao Zhan it's ok but can I borrow your hoodie at least?"

Xiao Zhan quickly hands over his big hoodie onto FanXing. "You don't have to return it. Just throw it away after your done." FanXing shyly nods and slides the hoodie up to his legs like it was some kind of skirt. After covering himself they stay there quite the before hearing someone yell. "Fanxing! You can come out! It's me, Guo Cheng! A student saw what happened. The police had already arrived and took Mr. Han away you can come out!"

FanXing and Xiao Zhan sigh in relief before existing. "FanXing!" Guo Cheng runs over to FanXing and gives him a tight hug. "Thank god you're ok." Guo Cheng smiles happily and pulls away. "You are...?" "Xiao Zhan! My name is Xiao Zhan." Guo Cheng thanks him before taking FanXing away for the rest of the day to recover from what had happened earlier. Xiao Zhan though was sworn to not tell the details about what happened by the principal.

While at FanXing's house. "He didn't do anything too bad to you did he?" FanXing shakes his head before entering their bedroom. "Xiao Zhan did give me his hoodie for me to use as a skirt though I guess since he didn't want me to be standing there basically bottom naked in front of him." Guo Cheng fumes in jealously. He walks towards the closet and grabs a set of clothes, "take off the hoodie and wear this." FanXing smirks. "We're getting kinky now aren't we."

To be continued
I don't want you guys to wait too long for the next chapter so here it is~