Chapter twenty nine

Unedited

After school was over Fanxing and Guo Cheng makes their way to the cemetery.

Fanxing kneels down and wipes the snow off of his parent's tomb stones. "Fanxing?" He turns around and see Yao Zhan. "You're here too?" Fanxing asks, "yeah. I came to visit them too." Guo cheng steps aside to make space of Yao Zhan. The two brothers stood next to each other. They both place their flowers down on each grave silently. "They would be glad to see us happy and living our life." Yao Zhan looks at his brother smiling. Fanxing looked down at his growing stomach. "Yeah... they would."

Fanxing holds back his tears and smiles, "I think it's time we go back to our home." The two brother nods their head and starts walking away. "Where are we going?" Guo Cheng asks confused. "Back to our parent's house."

Guo Cheng immediately understands and follows behind them.

After a couple minutes they made it. Yao Zhan and Fanxing stares at the house they use to live in. "I don't remember very much anymore. The memories that were once here has faded." Yao Zhan says as he walks towards the house with keys in his hand. The house was kept by Fanxing and Guo Cheng. The couple refused to rent or sell the place to anyone. When everything was over all that was left was nothing. So when Fanxing and Guo Cheng got ownership of the house they remade the house to the exact same color it was and almost everything else except the inside.

After the passing of his parents he indeed did inherent the family company and money at a very young age. Luckily his dad's friend who Fanxing considered as uncle Wen Ning, was there to run the company. After his passing it was then truly passed onto Fanxing and Guo Cheng.

When receiving the company Fanxing already knew he did not want to run it. He wanted his husband to. Guo Cheng was the perfect candidate after all. Yao Zhan opens the doors and takes a look inside. "The place is still pretty much the same. Only a few changes here and there.

"I miss this place." Fanxing looks around and enters each room with memories flooding back. Happy and painful memories were being pried open again. Fanxing could still vividly remember everything that happened. There was fire and then... a gun shot that caused his parents life. Deep down he had some anger towards his parents. As loving as they were why? Why did they leave him? He questioned this his whole life wondering why did his dad run in? But he guess his parents had loved each other very much even to the point of dying with each other.

That day he remembered seeing two of his dads which looked alike but later found out that other guy was Yili his dad's twin.

He remembered Yili and Xiao Zhan running out of the fire when suddenly a gun shot was fired. Fanxing hugged Yao Zhan tightly when suddenly Xiao Zhan rushed in. "Daddy!! No!" He cried as Xiao Zhan ran in. Tears were streaming down his and Yao Zhan's cheeks. Yili looked at him and his younger brother crying before running away. Suddenly they were hugged by Wen Ning. "Where are your parents?" He asked in a panicked tone.

Fanxing closed his eyes as he pointed towards the front door. Wen Ning took Fanxing and Yao Zhan was a couple feet away from the house for safety as fire fighters arrived at the scene.

After everything FanXing's parents never came out. Fanxing cried. He already knew they were gone the moment Xiao Zhan ran in the burning house.

The pain of losing his parents was hard for him and Yao Zhan. Wen Ning took custody of the two children and from there FanXing and Yao Zhan's life started. At nineteen Yao Zhan went to go explore the world while Fanxing stayed behind to have a family of his own.

Yao Zhan already knew his dad isn't actually Xiao Zhan. When he turned sixteen his uncle broke the news. When he was younger he didn't fully understand his parents death until he realized they were no longer in his life. Upon realizing this he cried for seven days and night. He wanted his parents back.

After fifteen minutes of walking and looking around the place the three decided it was time to leave. "I think it's time we go." Yao Zhan suggested. "Oh and I got an apartment now. I've already moved out my stuff."

"You did? When?" Fanxing and Guo Cheng asks. "Like a about two weeks ago." Yao Zhan chuckles and place his hand on the nape of his neck. "Huh, no wonder why you were barely around." Fanxing says playfully. The three laughs and leaves.

...
[8:00pm]
Xiao Zhan had just finish his studies and waltz into his boyfriend's room. Xiao Zhan walks towards Yibo and bends down to the Yibo's height. He was sitting on his chair focusing on something with his laptop out. "Hey." Xiao Zhan says with his head on Yibo's shoulder. He startles Yibo and laughs. "Did you really not hear me?"

Yibo frowns annoyed and shuts off his laptop. "What do you want." Xiao Zhan smirks, "your attention." He winks at Yibo but before he could do anything else a pillow is thrown at him. Yibo who was flustered and walks towards Xiao Zhan ready to push him out but was suddenly grabbed and next thing Yibo knew he was in Xiao Zhan's chest.

Xiao Zhan hugs Yibo tightly and engages in a warm hug before the two embraces in a kiss. After they separate Xiao Zhan pokes Yibo's nose. So cute!! He smiles while Yibo staring at him confused. "Why are you smiling so much?"

"It's nothing."

To be continued
Boom! 1010 words in total today! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

In case for any curious soul. This is our official Yao Zhan! I know he looks nothing like Fanxing but fanfic logic lol.