𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Unedited
"Yibo, you're in love with two men." Now it was Yibo's turn to choke. "I-I'm not."he stutters with his red face. "Don't lie to yourself, you know it better then anyone else. Your in love with both of them but I'm sure you love one of them more." Yibo now completely embarrassed sighs, "can we talk about something please." Lan Yi laughed, "aww, my nephew is embarrassed~"

After a couple of days in the dreaded boring hospital it was time for Yibo to go home. Yibo inhales the air before clasping on the couch. "It's nice to be home." Xiao Zhan chuckled, "I'm glad."

Meanwhile at FanXing and Guo Cheng's place...
FanXing laid in the dark with Guo Cheng sleeping peacefully. FanXing had bite marks all around his naked body. After a rough two hour FanXing couldn't sleep. He sat up and opened the curtains that was next to the bed and managed to open the window. FanXing got up and grabbed the thin blanket in the basket under the bed and wrapped it around his sore body. FanXing got on his knees and stared out the window and into the moonlight.

For a moment it was very quite and peaceful. FanXing then closed his eyes and made a wish. Afterwards he got up and went back to bed. Tiredness finally settling in he closed his eyes letting all his worries go.

Suddenly from outside amongst the mist of clouds a small little yellow ball of light flew through the air and through the window. It slowly made its way to FanXing's stomach. The yellow ball of light rested there for awhile before turning into pure white light showcasing its purity and innocents. Soon enough it dissolved into nothing but air.

Sweet dreams...

The next day Yibo woke on his own bed. After so long he was in his own comfortable bed. Yibo yawned, "it's nice to be back."

And there Yibo and Xiao Zhan returned back to normal. Going back to the way they were. Two idiot best friends running around and having fun with one extra person of course.

During the two weeks however FanXing has some big news.

This feeling again. Fanxing quickly get up as the dizziness forcing him up at six in the morning. Too bad Guo Cheng had already left for work. Fanxing held his stomach weakly and walked towards the bathroom toilet. This has been going on for a solid four days now. "Oh come on! It's the holiday break and this is how I spend it? Puking?" FanXing sat on the for a couple minutes before getting up to wash his mouth and go back to sleep. An hour later he woke up to the dizziness urging him to vomit. He groaned in annoyance and grabbed his phone.

"Hello Ziyi? Can I have an opponent for around eleven am please? I haven't been feeling well."
__________________
"Snow ball fight!" Yibo, Xiao Zhan, and Jianyu were all having fun and throwing snow at each other. "I gotta go to the bathroom I'll be back!" Jianyu quickly runs inside leaving Xiao Zhan and Yibo. "Oh your so going down." Xiao Zhan says with excitement.

Yibo closes his right eye as he aimed for Xiao a Zhan's head. And... shoot! Yibo swings his arm forward. The snow ball flys through the air and when Xiao Zhan turns around the snow hits his face. Yibo breaks into a laughing fit unable to stop himself as Xiao Zhan stood there with vengeance brewing up inside him. He quickly makes five snowballs and throws it towards Yibo's snow fortresses.

Yibo laughs and gets out of his fortress and starts running, Xiao Zhan quickly got up and chased after him. Suddenly Yibo slips and falls. Xiao Zhan who was right on his tail slips too and falls on top of Yibo. The two breath heavily and starts blushing with their face so close.

Silence over took them and the two stayed there for a short while. Xiao Zhan leaned in closer but stopped himself, Xiao Zhan got up and smiled a little, "Sorry about that."

Yibo was about to speak up but then, "hot coco anyone?" Jianyu says as he stood outside of the door. "Sure, how about after this let's go sledding." Xiao Zhan says as he walked back inside, "yeah that sounds like a good idea haha..." Yibo said a little awkwardly. Somewhere inside his little mind and heart he felt disappointed but brushed it off.

________________
"Uh, Guo FanXing? Doctor Ziyi is waiting for you."

"Oh yes that's me." FanXing gets up from the waiting room and follows the nurse. "Ok doctor Ziyi will be here in a short minute." The nurse then quickly leaves. After about five minutes of waiting Meng Ziyi comes inside. "So, your not feeling well and you want a checkup?"

FanXing and Meng Ziyi were great friends, they've known each other since high school freshmen year. "Alright FanXing, tell me your symptoms."

"Well, I've been having a lot of morning sickness for some reason, I don't have much of an appetite for the normal food I usually eat anymore. I feel tired a lot, small mood swings here and there."

Meng Ziyi choked, "I think your pregnant."

To be continued