𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Unedited
"What?" Xiao Zhan turns around in confusion. "Ok, all these Chinese dramas are starting to get in your head maybe you just need to stop watching it for a while." Yibo pouts before laying down. "I hate you." He turns away from Xiao Zhan goes to sleep. The next morning Yibo wakes up and goes to get ready. He enters the bathroom and starts to brush his teeth. He stares at himself in the mirror unable to break eye contact. He blinks and opens his eyes again and there stood him all burnt. Yibo screams in terror and falls down to the ground. Xiao Zhan comes rushing in to see Yibo shaking on the bathroom floor. "What's wrong!?"

Xiao Zhan is next to Yibo helping him up. "It's ok, I'm right here." 
______________________________ 
"Ok class settle down we have a new student today." Yibo perks his head up in interest. "Please introduce yourself."

A handsome guy walks in and almost everyone in the room starts drooling. "Woah, so handsome." "Who is he?" "I hope he gets to sit next to me." Yibo's eyes wander everywhere at the new student as he walks in. "Hello everyone I'm Chen Jianyu. I hope we all can get along and work hard together to graduate!" He slightly bows and looks at the teacher for directions. "Oh, yes, of course. Please sit down next to Yibo. Yibo, raise your hand." Yibo raises his hand and Jianyu smiles before walking in his direction to sit next to him. "Damn, lucky." "Why does he sit next to Yibo?" "Ugh"

Yibo slightly smirks. Jealous? Ha! Serves you right for always shaming me! Look at what this ugly duckling captured in the end! A handsome guy who looks so gorgeous he is almost an angel~

Yibo quickly snaps out of his daydream when Jianyu taps him on the shoulder. "Yes?" Yibo responds. "Since I'm new you wanna show me around later?" Yibo smiles happily and nods. "Sure!" He whispers.

"Finally lunch has arrived after four long classes!" Yibo stretches his arm up in the air and yawns. "I rather take a nap instead though." Suddenly he was hit on the head. "Wei! What was that for Xiao Zhan!" Yibo pouts angrily. "Remember you told me that you and I were gonna show Jianyu around remember?" Yibo finally realizing the promise he made earlier.

••••
"Jianyu I can't believe it! You have all my classes except for the last class before lunch. But um, meet my best friend Xiao Zhan! We'll show you around when lunchtime comes around."
••••
"How could I forget! Come on Xiao Zhan! We need to find Jianyu." Yibo runs in a panic to find Jianyu and when entering the cafeteria there sat Jianyu eating with the popular girls surrendering him. (Yes, I'm gonna use mean girls lmao)

Yibo who doesn't care rushes towards them. "Jianyu! Come on me and Xiao Zhan will show you around!" The girls snap their heads towards Yibo and frown. "There is no need for you to show him around. After all, I'll show him around right Jianyu?" The head of the girl group, Jiu JuLin. "Sorry but I already made a promise to have Yibo show me around. I don't like breaking promises so not thanks I'll get going now." Jianyu gets up and grabs Yibo by the hand. The girls including Yibo and Xiao Zhan are shocked by the sudden action. Xiao Zhan quickly follows after Yibo while the girls bawl their fists in anger.

When finally being somewhere quiet the three sighs. "What was that all about?" Yibo asked shyly. "Nothing. I just needed to drag you out of there." The two boys laugh shyly before making eye contact. They both smile softly before Xiao Zhan snaps his finger. "Hello? Remember I'm here too you idiots." Xiao Zhan was quite annoyed but brushed the love moment that just happened. "Oh sorry! Come on let's show Jianyu around!"
_______________________________
Finally, school was over and Yibo was facing Jianyu. "Goodbye! See you tomorrow!" Both Yibo and Xiao Zhan walk away and after five minutes of walking back to their house, Yibo starts talking about Jianyu. "He's so handsome." And there Yibo goes on and on about Jianyu. After another ten minutes past Xiao Zhan snaps. "Ok, I get it! You have a crush on Jianyu but I don't want to hear about him all the time! When we showing him around all you did was talk to him. Even when we went to our afternoon classes you only talked to him! You didn't even bother to say anything to me! Do you know how lonely I felt! When we had that small partner-up activity you didn't even bother telling me you were gonna go with Jianyu! You just walked away without saying a single to me! We've been best friends since childhood and this is how you treat me when you start having a crush on someone!?"

Xiao Zhan was frustrated and angry. He bawls his fist restraining himself from hitting something. "Look, I'm sorry if I'm trying to spend time with someone I like but I can't always do everything with you! Sure, your my best friend but I would also like being friends with someone new too! I can have friends too Xiao Zhan. I'm not some treasure that you can keep to yourself!" Yibo now is fuming with anger too. "You can have friends but what about me! You acted as if I wasn't even there and that's what hurts most! Being ignored hurts!"

"So what if I ignored you! It wasn't on purpose!" Yibo argues. "Yibo!! You don't fucking understand how I felt when you ignored me! You don't know how it felt to be ignored by someone close to you. Don't go on how it wasn't on purpose. It still hurts even if it wasn't on purpose." Xiao Zhan storms away and leaves Yibo there.

When arriving back at their house Xiao Zhan slams the door not wanting to hear from Yibo anymore.

The two didn't talk for the rest of the night until morning. The next morning Yibo wakes up. "What time is it? He looks at his phone and realizes it was always eight fifty. "Xiao Zhan! Why the hell didn't you- wait, where is Xiao Zhan?" Yibo then figured out Xiao Zhan left him behind. "Are you serious!" Yibo quickly gets dressed and runs off to school.

When Yibo arrived at school second class had already started. Yibo spotted Xiao Zhan in the hallway walking to his next class and runs up to him. "Why the hell didn't you wake me up?!"

To be continued
I am so sorry for being gone for so long but I just haven't had any motivation to write so today I made the chapter longer than usual. I hope you guys don't hate me too much haha. Have nice day ☺️