┊razor 2

you ran downstairs, having the key card in hand with razor holding the bags tumbling down behind you. you'd been blushing since this morning, unable to get the image of him laying next to you off your mind. you handed in the keys, thanking the manager for your stay.

the two of you had decided on staying in mondstadt for a while in the morning, and leaving near eve. upon leaving the inn, you felt someone's hand intertwine with yours gently.

looking behind you, all that could be seen was razor, his hand intertwined with yours blushing like crazy. "you said people do this" he said quietly. he knew damn well what he was doing.

you felt your cheeks warm, "-yeah, let's go" you charged ahead, in a desperate attempt at ignoring what was happening. he was pulled along behind you, eventually catching up to a steady pace.

the windblume festival would begin in a few days, preparations being laid out left and right. you brought your eyes back to him. he peered at everything with unknown curiosity, it was cute to be honest.

suddenly your eyes met, startling you. he started at you, blank expression painting his face while tilting his head to the side. he caught you. by now your face was pink, you desperately needed a way out of this situation.

scanning the area in search of something, anything. your eyes landed on good hunter, a nearby bistro. a waitress by the name of sara (whom you'd seen a good few times before) was stationed there.

gripping razors hand tighter you pulled him towards good hunter. however, you stopped halfway. you'd almost forgot yourself for a moment. looking behind you razor looked like he wanted to say something, discomfort painting his face.

"i'm sorry, i completely forgot." you smiled at him, "you can wait over there while i get something for us to eat okay?" he nodded, shoulders immediately relaxing. he took his leave, pondering towards the little space beside the general goods store, Blanche not batting an eye at him as he passed.

you continued towards sara, the area quite busy, possibly due to the upcoming festival you thought. you placed an order, taking a seat near the side. the skies were clear, only little clouds and some sun scattering the atmosphere.

your name was called eventually. standing up you walked over towards sara, accepting your order thankfully. you paid her the bill, making your way over to where you told razor to wait.

it was adorable. you'd found him giggling like crazy playing with a local dog. he was so caring with it, petting the top of its head/under its chin earning a lick on the cheek. you couldn't pull your eyes from the scene before you, he never noticed how much you cared for him, at least that's what you thought.

his laugh was cute too, lighting his whole face up endlessy full of joy. it made his eyes tilt up a little, his cheeks a light pink. you stood there, simply gazing at him, you couldn't miss this moment.

your glee was interrupted by him catching sight of you, waving over. snapping out of the lovely trance you'd been engulfed in, you sauntered over to where he was, knelt down petting the dog still.

"place isn't bad" he said smiling, genuine happiness filling his eyes. your heart almost burst, had it? for sure? you averted your eyes, yet again searching for something the change the topic.

"i got the food, where do you wanna eat?" you questioned him. he looked back up at you, eyes meeting. his cheeks were ever growing pink, but so were yours. "springvale." he muttered.

you stood up, extending your spare hand out to help him up. "good idea, we could picnic over springvale!" his shoulders relaxed, thankful that you enjoyed his idea.

you left hand-in-hand, headed towards springvale

-