Chapter 2: Elf

I finished this chapter then Wattpad didn't save it. I rewrote the whole thing so sorry if it's messy.

~~

Marcy POV

~~

I don't know how but I still don't have a gift for Anne. I've been planning for this day for 3 months. How about some books? No, Anne doesn't read...she does read manga though...but where am I going to get manga in wartwood!? I sighed and tried to stir up my consciousness for answers. This gift had to be perfect if I was ever going to tell her how I felt. Suddenly, a light bulb went off. I know that Anne loves self care. How about I make her perfume? That sounded like a solid plan. I took out my brewing kit and a few ingredients. Crafting potions was common knowledge for me, so this shouldn't be a challenge.

After combining everything together, I poured the concoction into a glass vial.

It was an antique frog bottle from Newtopia. A little fancy, but it did the job. I re-wrapped the present and ditched the card. Everything was finally ready. I slipped the box into my satchel and headed towards the Spa. Things were now going according to plan. All I had to do now was give Anne the present and tell her about my feelings. My heart jittered. The thought of me and Anne dating was a strange one. Strange, but it felt right. Anne has been my best friend for years, but I've always wanted it to be more than that. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.