ch 08.

FIVE MONTHS

YOU GASP FEELING THE COLD WATER abruptly splash on your body, you look to see lev laughing, kenma as well although it was quiet. "you're gonna get it, haiba!" you mumble, getting into the pool, somewhat running to the silver haired boy, you repeatedly splash him until you felt as if he's had enough.

"why won't you two get into the pool? that's why we're here!" you groan, as miya and viv sunbathed on the pool chairs, "give us a minute, i promise we'll be there." viv says, you roll your eyes, "yeah yeah." you suck your teeth, lifting yourself onto the inflatable pool float, relaxing under the golden sun.

you heard splashes around you, opening your eyes to see, viv, miya, and alisa now all in the pool. "finally! can we play chicken now?" lev asks, every nods and scurries around the pool trying to find a partner, you put your arms on the concrete part of the pool, looking at the boy in front of you.

"oh, kuroo!" you sing playfully, gracefully getting out of the pool, water dripping down your body, he slightly tilts his sunglasses down, "will you be my partner? please!!" you pout, he sighs giving you a small nod, "yay!" you exclaim getting into the pool, before you knew it, you were on his shoulders, with his head between your thighs.

"alright! miya and lev vs alisa and inosuke. y/n and kuroo vs kenma and viv. and go!" the haiba's mother announced, as kuroo kept a tight grip on your legs, you used as much force as you could knowing viv didn't have much upper body strength, "y/n!" she dragged out your name, "this is unfair!" you could help but laugh.

"c'mon viv! you can do it!" you cheer her on, though she had given up already, she soon loss her balance taking kenma down along with her. you and kuroo chuckle, before you felt someone pull your ankles down into the pool, you immediately rise back up softly coughing. "viv you sore loser!" she laughs as you glare at her.

"kuroo you need to just ask her," kenma says, "i doubt she'll say no. she's been with us a majority of the summer." he reassured his friend, "right. listen to ken, don't let any negative thoughts get into your head. you got this!" viv encouraged him. he was scared shitless, but nonetheless was going to ask you the question.

after the time spent with your friends at the haiba's home, it came to an end as you had to return home, though kuroo offered to walk you home-which you accepted. "i can't believe we'll be in college soon! it's like we just graduated two days ago!" he says, you nod in agreement, "it all feels...surreal."

the two of you stop in front of your apartment, "do you want to come in?" you asked, "why not?" he smiles, you turn on the light revealing you neat loft, "it's really been five since we've meet each other, wow." you says shocked hands on your hips, "five months?!" kuroo says shocked, "yup!"

"how did that even happen again?" he sat down on your couch, "my friends gave me a drink dare, and viv's lame ass decided on a lyric prank, which wa-" you were interrupted by the sound of boyfriend by justin bieber beginning to play. "testurou, what are you doing?" raise a brow at the boy.

a smile crept on your lips as he sang the lyrics to you. thankfully, you weren't dense at all, fully understanding why he was doing this. "so give me a chance, you're all i needed girl. spend a week with ya' boy and i'm calling you my girlfriend." he sung with a smirk walking towards you, deeply sighing.

"y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"