[32] ✽ The News ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Coffee ●

"Is this good?"

You stifled a yawn and shook your head, "No. Try out the other dresses as well."

Sora sighed before grabbing her dress, dragged it as she carefully walked down from the podium to the place where you were sitting lazily.

She huffed, "Seriously Yuna, do I look ugly in all these ten dresses I tried today?"

"You don't look ugly dear but all these dresses don't bring that glow which makes you look more beautiful."

"Indirectly you mean they make me look ugly."

You contemplated your response, "That was not what I meant Sora. My mom told me that every bride has a dress which makes them look different from the usual white dresses."

She sighed, sprawling herself over the space next to you while her fluffy layers of dress bounced with her actions. Sora tried kicking her legs but it was hard to notice because of the extra layered clothing.

"Damn I can hardly move in this dress. I need to ask Yoongi if it's okay for me to wear my regular jeans and hoodie. I mean I am still Lee Sora right?"

You playfully hit her arm and glared at her. She shrugged and crossed her arms over her chest, covering the corset neckline.

"I guess it's okay if we are wearing any dress. The main thing is to be sincere in our hearts."

"Tell me Sora, why are you getting married to Yoongi?"

She frowned, "What kind of question is that Yuna, I am getting married because Yoongi proposed to me and we both love each other."

"The two of you already got engaged so you can just live together if you are in love no?"

Sora shook her head as she could not grasp the meaning of your words.

"I wish so but we need to be legal husband and wife thus we are getting married."

You nodded and moved closer to her, trying to push away the fluffy dress which was irritating your skin now. Grabbing her hand you spoke.

"Exactly, to be legal you are getting married. That is the law under which we humans live and follow. The same goes for your dress. In a girl's life, there are only two most special day which is her birthday then her marriage-"

You took in a breath, trying not to speak too fast as Sora watched you talk with attention.

"-.Don't take it lightly because it's just an exchange of rings and vows. Marriage is dedicating your life to someone else forever which is no joke. And to make it memorable you need to look beautiful like all other brides do. That is why choosing a suitable dress is also necessary."

Sora stared at you in silence before chuckling and you loosened your grip on her hand.

"Wow, I can no believe I heard those words from Kim Yuna. I never knew you were so interested in such kinds of stuff or was so romantic."