[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽

{new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Jamais Vu ●

1 hour.

To be precise, you had waited for exactly 1 hour and 8 minutes for your friend to arrive at the regular café but she never did.

You anxiously tapped your fingers on the coffee table while glancing around to see if your friend was here. You sighed and checked your phone to see that it was already 11:09 a.m.

There was still no sign of Sora anywhere and you were getting so worried waiting for her. What had happened to her?

Sora was never the late type of person, instead she was the first person to always arrive. So why was she late today? No idea. Why weren't you searching for her?

Because her dumb conscious called you and told you to wait for her there no matter what until she arrives. You could have ran out in search of her but you had no idea where she was and she also switched off her phone too.

The door was opened by someone making the bell to jingle and you immediately looked that way, hoping to see Sora but frowned when instead, you saw a stranger ordering something from the menu.

This was literally the 300th time you looked up expecting your friend but frowned when you see a stranger instead. You looked down at your 6th coffee cup hoping that you don't have to drink anymore after this.

Looks like you still had to wait more.

So gnawing on the last option you impatiently tried to not scream in frustration or do anything stupid. You had already planned a nice way to skillfully murder your friend once she arrives for making you wait this much.

You sighed out loudly, slumping on the table and staring outside the glass window. The skies were becoming dark and grey while people below were waiting for the bus, walking around and chatting.

You saw two highschool students laughing and walking around. It made you think about Sora and your friendship. Both of them looked so happy and continued to laugh and talk to each other until they disappeared around the corner.

What if she was in a serious trouble?

You straightened up, deciding firmly to go out and search for your friend who might be in an unknown trouble instead of frowning in this seat.

So you stood up and turned towards the counter to pay your bill but a tap noise made you stop. You looked behind yourself just to see the rain started to pour down heavily, making all the pedestrians to run around and take shelter from the sudden rain.

Great, it was raining cats and dogs when you finally decided to go out. Was this a ridiculous sign for you to stay? You scoffed and adjusted in your seat before anxiously tapping the coffee table again.

Saturday.

A day for rest and enjoyment, for one to be calm and happy. A day where one could do anything they liked and without any stress because they did not had to worry about their strenuous jobs.

It was made for everyone to be happy, except him.

A soft sigh left his lips as he soullessly stared at the whole city of Seoul getting drenched in heavy downpour. He hated this, he really hated this.