[12] ✽ His Smile ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - A Brand New Day ●

Jungkook sighed heavily as he dropped his phone onto the table, making a thud noise to resonate into the large yet empty room.

He twisted his lips in uncertainty as he ran a hand through his brilliant chocolate brown hair. It took him a lot to convince Jin to secretly find out more information about his secretary.

There was an unsettling feeling inside him, disturbing him very much right after his call ended and he did not like the way it pulled his mind away from all his works, his concern lacing on one particular person.

You.

Jungkook didn't know why or what was the feeling and it drove him quiet mad considering the fact that he had requested his older friend to spy on you without your knowledge.

He needed to relax and any beverage would help him. So he reached out to grab the coffee you had brought for him earlier and groaned when he realised that it was too cold.

Gritting his teeth, Jungkook stood up deciding to go out and get himself a new drink and perhaps even check whether everything was fine or not.

He moved towards the door and and tossed the cold coffee into the plastic dustbin and shuffled to open the door when some voice floated right outside his room.