[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - War of Hormones ●

The noises of students chattering filled the whole classroom. You groaned to yourself, trying to close your eyes and rest peacefully for the short break before the next teacher arrives.

However, the loud noises and laugh around you only increased, making you more than frustrated because they kept interfering with your plan to nap. You peeled your eyes open, straightening your back with a small stretch.

"Hey look it's the nerd with four eyes."

You knew that voice better than anyone else in your class. It was one of the people you hated the most and such type of person was on your 'ignore list because the behaviour they use were highly toxic. Kim Eunji.

Your eyes scanned the classroom where most students were seated in their seats lazily, eyes fixed in the corner of the room, beside the teacher's table. A group of girls and boys were gathered there, surrounding someone.

"How do you even survive, being so ugly?"

One of those people spoke, making the whole class erupt in laughter. The headache increased along with their voices and it took all your might to take a deep breath.

Just ignore it Yuna, you would tell yourself. You couldn't see the person who was being bullied but you could already tell who was it. Every day it was the same person with different insults.

Why doesn't she stand for herself? You would ask yourself and decide to stay out from these matters. But you never got your answer and neither did the bullying ever stop. Today, however, was different.

"S-stop it. I-I don't deserve thi-"

Before the small voice finished, a loud slap echoed in the class which made the nerd shut up and some students winced but none cared to help. You heard a sniffle and the sobbing would follow soon. Like always.

"Yeah? Who told you that?"

"Look at her, trying to stand for herself when she is literally on her knees right now."

More laughter and snickers followed, causing your headache to increase. You would choose to ignore this but the pain of guilt gnawing on your heart burnt hotter, stronger to the extent it was no longer bearable.

"Enough!"

Everyone became silent, all eyes and attention fixed on you as the most disciplined student of the class stood up, slamming your fist on the wooden desk. Your sudden action shocked everyone and the group of bullies turned to stare at you.

You took a slow but threatening step towards the group of your classmates, glaring at each of them with equal anger. You noticed Eunji flinching when you spoke again.

"Enough is enough. How long are you going to bully her?"

You pointed at the girl who was on the floor, her hair and glasses dusted with chalk powder with tears streaming down her face. But she was no longer crying, only watching you in shock because no one ever stood for her, the nerd.