Chapter ān

''Long live King Namjoon, long live King Jin! Long live King Namjoon, long live King Jin!''

The crowd assembled in front of the palace doors, while chanting the names of their beloved seelie kings, they immediately bowed when the couple appeared on the massive balcony, the marble, where it was made of, reflecting the sun rays perfectly.

''Long live King Namjoon, long live King Jin!''

King Namjoon gestured the crowd to be silent and looked at his beloved before speaking:

''We are gathered here today to celebrate our 10th anniversary of being kings and being husbands'', he gave the hand of his beloved a little squeeze before continuing, ''I want to give my gratitude to every single one of you who have supported our reign for the past ten years, we are utterly grateful for your love for us and this kingdom.''

The hearts of the seelies were filled with warmth and affection after hearing these praising words from their dearest king. In unison the seelies began cheering the king's name:

''King Namjoon, King Namjoon, King Namjoon!''

The king watched his subjects with a loving gaze.

''Be silent my dearest subjects, I think your other beloved king wants to say something too.''

Namjoon turned his head a little to the side to face his husband, admiring the crown on top of his head, filled with a total of 2868 beautiful diamonds, 17 magnificent sapphires, 269 astonishing pearls and to make it all complete, 4 breathtaking rubies. His gaze leisurely fell on his husband's hands, his right wrist adorned with the royal bracelet, a thin layer of gold, which appeals dull, but means a lot to the ones who know their worth.

He took his lover's hand gently into his own, their hands fitting perfectly together, the same way puzzle pieces are made for each other. Gracefully he brought his husband's hand to his mouth to give it a long and tender peck, right on the spot of their wedding ring. A ring made of white gold, beautified with a blue oval sapphire and round diamonds, the king's name engraved in the inside of the ring.

Namjoon looked up, only to see his husband covering his pink cheeks, after all these years of being together not once did their loving flame weaken. It only got stronger, and before Namjoon could reach his hand out to take his husbands hands again, the other king spoke:

''And I, King Jin, am so grateful to have such a wonderful man by my side. I am blessed to call this breathtaking man my husband. And we seelies are fortunate enough to be under the protection of a king like Namjoon.'' He spoke with so much respect, that it not only touched the heart of the man standing next to him, but also of all the seelies present in the courtyard of the palace.

They looked at each other with so much love and admiration, the sparkling in their eyes visible as ever.

This was one of the reasons the seelies in their reign respected their kings so much, because the love they have for each other, is also given to the citizens themselves.

''Long live King Namjoon, long live King Jin!'' The crowd chanted one last time.

~

On this auspicious day the courtyard was open for all the seelies to come and celebrate the anniversary of their kings, it was a day where the commoners were able to forget their worries and enjoy all the luxuries the palace had to offer.

The courtyard was beautifully decorated. Blue and purple flags, the favorite colors of the kings, were hung up all around the place. On both sides of the courtyard there was an enormous wooden table placed, with all kinds of foods and drinks from the royal cuisine presented on it.  At the right corner there were musician seelies present, led by the chapel master. Each one of them playing a different kind of instrument, producing a beautiful melody when playing together, making the seelies dance in tranquility.

''Attention please!''

The seelies stopped in their movements and turned around in the direction of the sound, it was one of the doorwarders, dressed in a silky white uniform, with a matching white hat, the red feather on top of it making a stark contrast with the subtle white. Another doorwarder came out of the doors, exactly dressed the same as the other. He stood at the opposite end. In one movement both doorwarders held their royal trumpets in front of their mouths.

''Announcing the arrival of our kings, King Namjoon and King Jin!''

With that said the two doorwarders placed the mouthpiece of the trumpet at the center of their lips, taking a deep breath before blowing steadily into it, the sound of the trumpet's blown together creating a bright, intense and powerful sound, which echoed through the whole courtyard.

Not long after that the heavy palace doors, engraved with a beautiful pattern of white and purple roses, opened. Blessing the seelies in the courtyard with the presence of their majesties.

Although the servants did their best job with ornamenting the palace and his courtyard, the most beautiful decoration must be the kings themselves, walking down the giant marble stairs, a natural stone, noble and firm, reflecting the personalities of the kings perfectly. They were holding each other's hands, while the ends of their royal mantles were gracefully sliding over the steps.

''Your majesties.'' 

When the two kings stopped at the end of the stairs, two men bowed down on their knees before the kings, placing their hands on their hearts.

''Congratulations, my kings,'' the blonde man spoke first, ''may your reign stay as good as the bond you two have.''

The man still on his knees, deepened his bow further to show his respect for his kings, his dark blonde locks falling elegantly on his forehead, while wearing a blue suit and white silky pants, with a white blouse underneath it, his attire was completed with a white cape, a beautiful rose pattern engraved on both sides, allowing him to look dashing from every angle.

''Yes my kings, may there be another ten years of your reign, which will bring more prosperity and welfare for all the seelies.''

The second man spoke, this one being a little shorter than the blonde one, but not less strongly appealing because of his broad shoulders and his deep unique baritone voice. He wore a similar outfit as the man beside him, but instead of the cape he wore a beautiful white and red sash, the large ribbon draping from his one shoulder to his opposing hip, and the red ruby on the sash making the entire look even more charming.

''You may rise, prince Yoongi and prince Taehyung.''

The two men still on their knees were lifted up by two pairs of hands.

''Hail King Namjoon, hail King Jin!''  The blonde men, named Taehyung, shouted, while he turned around to face the crowd.

''Hail King Namjoon, hail King Jin!''  The man named Yoongi shouted, the black strands of his hair hiding his beautiful cat eyes.

''Hail King Namjoon, hail King Jin!'' the crowd of seelies shouted back and with the sound of the golden goblets toasting, the celebration officially started.