Chapter endleofon

''Everyone, make room please.'' Jin orders, when he walks alongside the doctor into the prince's chamber. Immediately Namjoon walks towards his husband; ''Jin, what happened to Jimin?'' The king asks in distress, briefly following the doctor's movements on Jimin's unconscious body. ''I don't know either, but this doesn't feel right.'' Namjoon hums in agreement. ''Everyone has a fever sometimes, but the way this is affecting Jimin's body implies that it is more than just that.'' Jin observes.

''Doctor, have you found anything yet?'' The king asks, leaving his spot near Jin to approach the prince's bed. The doctor is busy with checking Jimin's heartbeat and blood pressure. ''His body is weak.'' Is the only thing the doctor can conclude. ''I can't find any symptoms now that can apply to a sickness. The only thing I can say now is that the prince's body is exhausted and he needs to rest.'' 

''But we didn't do anything physical yesterday, in any case nothing that would cause his state now.'' The doctor looks at Jungkook and nods his head. ''I believe you prince, but I am not talking about yesterday. Something happened just yet.'' 

''What do you mean just yet?'' Yoongi meddles in, not moving an inch away from his husband, Jimin's hand securely wrapped around Yoongi's. ''His body may seem numb, but his heart is beating insanely fast.'' The doctor explains, taking Yoongi's hand to place it on the left side of Jimin's chest, so he could feel what the doctor meant. ''He is right.'' Yoongi murmurs, concerned looking at Jimin's pale face. ''There are many reasons why our heartbeat can accelerate, but if I look at the circumstances here, it seems like the prince's body was pushed into a fight-or-flight-mode.'' 

''What does that mean?'' Taehyung asks from the corner he is standing in. ''It means Jimin was frightened.'' Jin answers instead. ''Exactly.'' The doctor agrees. 

Everyone is looking at Jin now, patiently waiting for him to elaborate his answer further, but Jin doesn't pay attention anymore, completely lost in his thoughts as he stares unfocused at Jimin's unconscious body. ''I can't be sure, but it could also be a panic attack.'' The doctor suggests. ''But Jimin never had those.'' Yoongi argues. 

This is exactly the opposite of what Yoongi wanted. While always ensuring Jimin never had to be stressed about anything, he never stood still about his husband having any other worries.

''I have failed.'' Yoongi mutters, lowering his head, while still holding Jimin's hands. ''I have failed in being a good husband.'' His voice cracks and a flood of guilt washes over him. ''Yoongi, stop.'' Jungkook says, coming closer to the bed to crouch near the prince. ''This is not your fault, so don't try to blame yourself.'' Yoongi ignores him, continuing to curse himself under his breath. Jungkook stands up and places his hands on Yoongi's shoulder to push him around. ''Brother, look at me.'' Jungkook's harsh voice, forces Yoongi to look up. ''Let us wait till Jimin wakes up. He can tell us best what happened.'' 

''Jungkook is right.'' Namjoon agrees, also placing a reassuring hand on Yoongi's shoulder. ''When Jimin wakes up, he will tell us what happened.'' 

It's not long after when the prince gets out of his unconscious state and reluctantly cracks his eyes open. ''Shit, my head.'' Jimin groans, slowly sitting up on his bed. 

When he wants to lift up his arm, he is stopped by another weight on it. Not realizing the presence of someone else, Jimin snaps his head to the side, only to find his husband for the second time sitting on a chair, but this time he is closer and he holds his hand. 

Jimin looks at him, eyes trailing down his sleepy figure and he smiles knowing his husband was here all along watching over him. 

''Yoongi?'' The prince whispers, leisurely threading with the hand that isn't occupied through the other's black locks. Yoongi hums something before his head falls softly against the mattress again. ''Baby?''