Into The River!

//this is the final battle that can probably end their suffering. Warning: this will be a very long chapter because this is where things get sad and this is the part that shows you the embodiment of the book title. Flowey goes on the search to find his soul while Micheal follows by the plan to destroy Ennard once and for all. Again, the picture above is not mine, it's used as a visual//.

After they heard Elizabeth say his name, everyone turned their heads to see Ennard standing behind them. "Hello Circus Baby, hello Afton children. Came to save your friends I see," Ennard sneered at them. Micheal could see Elizabeth with fear in her eyes, so he stood in front of her, approaching Ennard threateningly, "give us one good reason not to kill you bastard!" Ennard started backing away slowly, avoiding Micheal getting any closer. He laughed nervously, "oh why I would, but there seems to be one little problem," he pointed behind him while adding, "you see them." The nightmares appeared out of the shadows, all of them sneering with their teeth showing. Nightmare Fredbear appeared in front of them glaring at Chris. Chris grabbed his axe off his shoulders and held it out.
"They think I'm their Alpha, you kill me and they attack you. Besides, I can't be killed," Ennard explained until Elizabeth jumped in, "well we don't think so, we know exactly what kills you. Now prepare to meet your demise."
"You want to fight me Circus Baby? Well I'll gladly accept, I've been waiting forever for this," Ennard snarled at her while crawling closer to her.
Micheal stepped into her way, "hold on, if you want her, you must fight me!"
"Meddling kid, you won't last a bit fighting against me," Ennard glared as lightning began to flash outside.
"Then we both shall fight you! But first, we take it outside!" Elizabeth demanded with a snarl. The nightmares just laughed at that idea, Ennard lifted a hand to shut them up, "very well, we might as well let this be the Afton kids' last request."

Meanwhile, determined to find his soul, Flowey goes underground then back up again in every single room in the building. He was having no luck finding it anywhere, until he heard a voice, hello? Anybody? Chara? Flowey recognized that as his Asriel voice, that's it. He goes underground to follow where the calls were. The calls led him on top of the stage, there was a glass jar resting on top of a table on the stage. Inside the jar was a soul, just like what Flowey had seen before in the claws of Nightmare, this soul was a monster soul that had red outlining on the side of it. There it is, my soul! Flowey figured. The soul started calling again, help. Somebody. "Don't worry Asriel, you are mine now," Flowey reached out to grab it. This was it, his days of being a flower were finally going to be over, until there was a roar from the other side of the room. Out came Nightmare, jumping out and whacked Flowey across the face. Flowey grunted in pain before he held his face, there was blood dripping from his face. Nightmare stood in front of the soul and growled, "if you want it, come and fight me." Flowey growled back, "very well Demon! I don't play fair!" Then he began the first blow. He summoned friendliness pellets and tossed them at Nightmare. Nightmare blocked them before dashing to claw Flowey in the face again until Flowey dodged and bit Nightmare's arm. Nightmare let out a screech in pain loud enough for everyone outside to hear.

The nightmares and the Aftons took the fight outside, there were storm clouds in what was supposed to be a night sky and the sound of thunder boomed across the sky. The nightmares heard their Alpha let out a screech which had them believe someone hurt Nightmare. Chara pulled her knife out to be prepared for any move the nightmares made, then she gave Micheal one of her knives, "you're going to need this for self defense." "Well, well, well, sounds like you all want a fight," Ennard commented after hearing the screech. He turned to the nightmares and ordered, "Attack!!" All the nightmares went charging for them. "Let's get them!" Chara ordered while raising her knife in the air. They all charged at the nightmares before beginning to fight them. Bendy had ink drooling from his face as he transformed to his Ink Demon form to attack the Nightmares. When Alice was fighting Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Chica swung a claw right at Alice's stomach, Alice tried dodging but one of the claws scratched her stomach. She let out a cry in pain and fear, Nightmare Chica laughed it off while she was starting to approach Alice to finish her off. She raised her claws again until Boris grabbed her and bit her arm. She shrieked in pain even after Boris let go to bare his wolf fangs, "you do anything to her again, I'll rip your throat out." Nightmare Chica looked down at her bleeding arm to see where Boris bit her at, and she screeched at him before pouncing again. They fought until she whacked Boris across the face, knocking him out. She went for Alice again, this time aiming her claws for her throat. Alice backed away to get her away from her and her unborn litter but the more she back up, the quicker Nightmare Chica approached her. Alice was touching the wall now, her demise was about to come to her as Nightmare Chica made a swing at her. Suddenly, Boris jumped in to save her, but the claws cut his throat as he let out a loud Yelp. Alice saw in horror as Boris fell down, "Boris!!" Elizabeth looked behind herself to see what Alice was screaming about only to see Boris laying on the ground gurgling ink from in his throat, she let out a scream, "Noooooo!!!" Elizabeth and Alice both ran to Boris' side, "Boris, please hold on. We can't lose you, please hold on for me," Elizabeth begged while trying to patch up his neck. Boris knew he was going to die, so he asked Alice, "don't forget me Alice, okay?" Alice nodded with tears in her eyes. Then, he turned his head to Elizabeth and said, "take care... of Alice and Bendy... tell Henry I love him and tell Joey... that I tried..... it's been fun Lizzie... 'cause I'm Outta Here."