Fazbear Frights Part 2

//we're getting close to the end of the book. Just thought I'd tell you guys I'm thinking of making another series about the Aftons, the crossovers of Undertale and Batim are still going to stay a part of the series but I will be adding new crossovers just to make the plots of the stories more interesting. Also, the series will be based around the next generation of Afton kids. In short, basically, Micheal and Chara will have children, so will Elizabeth and Bendy, and Chris and Frisk adopt of course. To let you know the babies of Alice in the next series will already be adults and have their own kids since their kind of toons are known to age five toon years per human year. That's all I will say. In this part, The Aftons and Frisk are able to go inside and save their friends. However, they don't know that their escape plan wasn't going to go well for long//.

Micheal saw the camera move left and right, at that point, he nudged Chris and Elizabeth.
"Come on guys," Micheal said before he turned into a fox to creep inside the entrance.
"Ok," Elizabeth affirmed and followed him.
"Let's go Inch Worm," Chris tells Frisk before following. When they got inside, They saw the inside of the attraction looked like their pizzeria but old and rotten. They were seeing animatronic parts, mostly the arms and legs, all over the floor. They were just laying on the floor with oil drooling from them, making Elizabeth extremely uncomfortable. "Next stop, parts and services room," Micheal reminds them before adding, "I'll lead the way." They moved through the dining room stealthily, when nightmares walked by, they hid underneath a table that had a table cloth over it that stretched down to the floor. When the coast was clear, they got out from underneath the table. There were a bunch of hallways than the original pizzeria, which made it almost impossible to tell which one was the right one. "Micheal, maybe you can sniff for them in your fox form," Chris told Micheal the idea.
"What, I'm a fox, not a dog," Micheal told him, raising an eyebrow.
"Micheal, what other option do we have?" Elizabeth said.
"Well, we could split up and just go down random hallways," Frisk suggested.
"Bad idea, haven't you learned from Scooby Doo episodes Frisk? if we split up, we all are in danger," Elizabeth told him.

"I think they need a little help," Charlie told Mike from inside the office. She goes through the walls over to Micheal. Micheal turned his head to see Charlie right next to him and he jumped back. "Woah, Charlie, don't do that," Micheal said with wide eyes and his ears down. "Sorry Fox Boy, now you all must go to the middle hall, on the right wall is where you will see a sign that says Parts and Services, you are there," Charlie explained before going back through the wall. "Thanks Ms. Disappearing Into The Walls, Scaring Your Cousins," Micheal commented in which Charlie poked her head out through the wall replying, "I heard that Mikey," before pulling her head back through the wall again. "Ok, come on," Frisk told them and started running.

They ran down the middle hallway, they made their way down the hallway until they saw the sign. "This is it," Elizabeth opened the tiny window to peak through to see all of her friends in there. "What does Ennard want now?" Chara spoke with sarcasm until she saw Elizabeth, "wait, Lizzie." "Guys! Is anyone hurt?" Micheal asked as he changed back to his human form. Bendy approaches the door to answer, "we are fine, but Alice is pregnant, we have to get out." The Aftons and Frisk's faces just dropped hearing that. "Wait, she's what?!" Micheal asked, hoping he isn't hearing what he thinks he is hearing. "Yes, now Mikey, are you going to get us out or what?" Chara asks, getting a little impatient. "Yes," Frisk answers, grabbing the door knob. Obviously, the door was locked, Frisk takes his hands of the knob and asked,
"Where are the keys?" "I think Ennard has them," Flowey answered from across the room. "Oh great," Chris put his head on the door until Micheal said, "you guys stay here, I'm going to get the keys." They all look at him with fear, "Mikey, what if they capture you?" Chris asked with concern in his eyes. "I'll be fine, I'll be back with the keys in no time," Micheal reassured them before turning back into a fox and running away.