Fazbear Frights Part 1

//in this chapter, Alice and the gang found themselves inside Fazbear Frights, but she has something to tell the gang before any of them don't make it. The Aftons and their remaining friends have made it to their location and are going to go by the plan Nightmare Foxy gives them.//

Alice woke up to see a dark and decaying room, almost like the parts and services room but old, inside with her were the rest of the gang. Where are we? She thought, looking around to picture where they are. The place did smell very awful but she had no idea why. Until she turned her head to the left and she sees the rotting rabbit body of William Afton. "Oh my God!" She screamed and then felt pain in her stomach and downwards when she jumped back, I probably shouldn't do that. "What is it Alice?" Boris asked until he saw the rotting animatronic corpse and then jumped back, "woah! There is a body in 'ere! No wonder the stench."

"Where are we? This is giving me flashbacks to the studio before it burned down. I don't like it," Bendy asked with his tail between his legs.

"I don't know. One thing for certain is we have to get out of here and get to Fazbear Frights to stop Ennard," Chara told the others.

"I think we are already here," Flowey added, pointing his leaf to an old sign inside the room that said Welcome to Fazbear Frights.

"Azy, you're right, we are here, so that means all we need to do is get out of here, find some water, then kill Ennard with it," Chara said to Flowey while looking at the sign.

While the group try to find a way out of their prison, Ennard walks by, opens the tiny window and says, "five down, five more to go." Flowey approaches the door, snarling at him, "you won't find them, when we get out of here, you will be begging for mercy." "Oh I won't find them, they'll find you," Ennard sneers at them from through the door, closes the window and walks away. That isn't good, Alice thought while holding her stomach protectively. Ever since the studio and her break up with Sammy, she had been desperate to find love, and well she had found a secret lover that even Bendy and Boris didn't know about. However one day, she found out something that shocked her the most and at least before it happens, she had to tell somebody about this. Come on Alice, they have to know before it's too late, she thought to herself, she knew she just had to do it. "Guys? There's something I need to tell you, before it's too late," she got the group's attention.

"What?" Chara asked.

"What is it Al?" Bendy asked.

"I know I should have told you this months ago, but something had happened that I wish never happened if I knew I wasn't going to be alive for it," she began to say.

"What did happen? What are you talking about?" Flowey asked, very curious.

"I... I... I'm Pregnant, with a litter of toons," she hesitated to spit it out but did so anyways.

Everyone grew shocked at this information. Boris and Bendy looked at each other, Boris glared at Bendy thinking he did something, "Boris, I swear that isn't me, she's a sister to me, I would never." This worried Chara more than staying in the room and rotting like William's corpse. "But, how is this possible?" Flowey asked. Alice took a deep breath and said, "I know I should have told you this a long time ago, but now we probably won't be alive to even watch them grow up, or what if, they won't ever get to see the world." Chara, however, stood up tall and said very clear, "listen, for all we know, we will not die, I'll make sure all of us will be able to see your babies come. They will make it, we just need to have faith and no stress." Boris also stood tall and agreed, "yes, if these monsters ever hurt ya' or yere' babies, I'm Not Outta Here."

———

Micheal, his siblings, Frisk, Mike, Nightmare Foxy and the ghost kids hurry across the railroad track where they find the old abandoned amusement park James told them about. Like what James said, it was an amusement park but around the whole property, there was a barbed wire fence that held a sign saying No Trespassing. The ghost kids flew over the fence onto the other side while the group had to find a different way over. "Let's hop over it," Mike said as he jumped up on all fours onto the fence and then jumped down on all fours, then he stood back up. Elizabeth pressed her arm plate that turned her into Circus Baby and she did the same thing Mike did. Nightmare Foxy did it too until all that was left on the other side was Micheal, Chris and Frisk. "Ok well, it's easy for you guys, you guys are animatronics," Micheal commented on their ability, he turned his head to Chris and Frisk while he climbed on the fence, "alright Chris, I'll help you get your stubby butt up this fence." "Stubby butt Micheal says? Watch us!" Chris said while tightening the belt holding the axe and winking at Frisk. They both run straight to the fence, grabbed on and began to climb it faster than Micheal. Despite climbing like an inch worm, Frisk went faster up the fence and they both jump down, succeeding the fence.

"Who has the stubby butt now Mikey," Chris brags while fist bumping with Frisk. Micheal just rolled his eyes while thinking, show offs, kept climbing up and jumped down, meeting the others on the other side. After that, they keep walking through the park while Mike keeps sniffing out the attraction. Charlie and the ghost kids flew back to them for some news. "Cousins, we found your friends, they are inside the parts and services room," Charlie told them and Fred added, "the bad news is they are being guarded by Plushtrap and he is in the security office." Nightmare Foxy grunted at the sound of his name, "I forgot that stupid little pest, if we are going to save them and get inside, we will also have to take out that Plushtrap." Mike thought about it, and then he said, "I think I got it, ghosts, see if you guys can find me a way inside to get to Plushtrap." "No problem matey," Eric affirmed and Alicia added, "we'll see if there is an entrance to the ceiling, that's the only spot in the attraction that has no camera." He turns to the Aftons and said, "When I get inside, if you see the camera out here moving left and right, that means I have control and you guys are free to move inside." "Alright, Left and Right is Mike, got it," Chris affirmed to Mike.

The ghost kids flew away to find an entrance to the security office for Mike. After a while of finding the attraction, the rescue team found their way to Fazbear Frights, where the nightmares were keeping their friends. The entrance was guarded by Nightmares Bonnie and Chica. "Ok, Nightmare Foxy, what is your plan?" Elizabeth asked him in which he answered, "this is where you come into play, I need you to make illusions of yourselves that looks exactly like yourselves but put chains on them. I'm making it look like I caught you so they will be fooled so you guys could sneak in." "Ok, I think I've got this," Elizabeth affirmed and began to concentrate on her powers.

During that, the ghost kids came back quietly for Elizabeth to concentrate and whispered to Mike, "we found an entrance, once you guys do your little plan here, Mike, come with us." Elizabeth does exactly what Chris did to focus on his powers and then she starts to form her magic. She moves her hands in circles while chanting her spell, "formulus, Maximus, form thy illusions. Form me, my brothers and friends but with chains." There they were, the Illusions of Her, Her Brothers, Mike and Frisk. They looked exactly like them but with chains on their hands and feet, shackle-like chains.

Nightmare Bonnie and Chica were having a Casual conversation about whatever Nightmares talk about when they see Nightmare Foxy walking up to them. "Come on! Get Moving Afton Kids!" Nightmare Foxy play pretended to slap the illusions of the rescue team in the back of their heads to get them moving. "Foxy! Have you caught them?" Nightmare Bonnie questioned him with one ear up. Nightmare Foxy nodded and Nightmare Chica gets excited, "yes! We've got them! Finally! Let's go take them to Ennard and Nightmare!" All three of the nightmares leave with the illusions and the real Aftons, Mike and Frisk come out of their hiding place. "Wow, Nightmares are really stupid," Micheal told Chris and he just nodded. "Alright, follow us Mike," Charlie told Mike in which he followed them.

The ghost kids lead Mike up the wall of the Attraction and into the hole in the ceiling that was just a big open attic. They lead him to an open piece of the roof that lead Mike behind Plushtrap in the security office. Little sh**, that's my chair, he thought as he hunches down, getting ready to pounce on him. He pounces but Plushtrap looks behind him and freaks, "Hey!" "Woah!" Mike lands on top of him, knocking the alarm off the table and pinning him down. He pushes him off and tries to run for the alarm but Mike grabs Plushtrap by the foot and swings him to the wall. The next pounce Mike was gonna make, Plushtrap slides underneath Mike and then pounces on his back, grabbing his collar and choking him. "Help," Mike asked the ghost kids while gasping for air. "Attack!" Charlie orders all the ghost kids to fly down and they all attack Plushtrap. "Ahh-," Plushtrap was about to scream until they binded him with ropes then showed him inside the closet inside the office. He lets go of Mike's collar and Mike was finally able to breathe. Due to his experiences with security cameras, he grabs the tablet and made the controls move the camera outside left and right for the kids to go inside.