Animatronic Packs

//The old fnaf picture isn't mine. In this chapter, they will be learning about animatronic packs, how they work and the locations they are located in so the kids could set the souls free. Also, this is the part where Micheal gets his new style you saw in the title and the before and after picture I showed you. Meanwhile, Ennard has ganged an alliance within Chris' biggest fears.//

The dog animatronic backed away slowly and awkwardly, he had no idea who these kids were, at least not right now. "Who are you?" He asked with one ear up. "Mike, it's us," Micheal tried to tell him hoping the dog remembers them. "Micheal?" The dog asked looking at him and then he looked at Elizabeth and Chris, "Elizabeth? Chris?" All three of them nodded, then his memory finally ticked, he remembered them from when he was the old night guard of the pizzeria. "Wow!!!" He yipped excitedly and then rushed over to hug the kids. They all hugged him back and Micheal was in tears, "oh my gosh, I thought you died, we all did." "I did, but then Alpha Puppet gave me a second life when they saw I wasn't The One who gave them misery," Mike told them but the animatronics became really confused at the situation as well as the Aftons friends. "Is that the Mike guy you told me about Micheal?" Chara asked then Micheal introduced him, "got, Mike, these are our friends, Chara, Frisk, Flowey, Bendy, Alice and Boris." "Please ta meet yah sir," Boris said respectively. "Guys, this is Mike Schmidt, he was the old security guard here before he- you know," Micheal introduced him to them. "Well, my new pack name is Mike the Mongrel, as you can see," Mike said and he barked.

"Hey, I'm an animatronic too, watch this," Elizabeth told him and then pressed her arm plate. She turned into Circus Baby to show everyone, which gave the animatronics shocked faces. "You're one of the kids 'it' killed, aren't you?" Freddy asked and all Elizabeth did was nod. These were the kids Puppet expected would come.

"We deeply apologize for threatenin' you earlier," Bonnie apologized again.

"Well, guys, we need your help, our pack and other packs have an issue that only you guys and your friends know about, mostly you, Aftons," Puppet told them and Chris asked, "wait, how did you know we are... Aftons."

"You were the ones who built us, right? And my fath- I mean your father's brother made Ennard? So that's how we know, now enough talking, Mike, do get them settled in while Goldie and I have our discussion," Puppet asked Mike who said, "affirmative Alpha."

"Once again, thanks Puppet," Elizabeth was going to shake hands with them but then she suddenly got flashbacks that hit her hard the moment she touched their hand. The flashbacks showed her the death of her cousin over again, then new flashbacks came in that she doesn't remember ever seeing. It showed her uncle Henry finding Charlie's body, carrying her into the pizzeria. The puppet he made to watch over her had been destroyed as well, so he repaired it and she saw he grabbed Charlie's soul, kindness, and gave it to the Puppet to possess it. After that, Elizabeth let go in shock. Puppet gave her the look of 'don't tell anybody' knowing that Elizabeth finally knows where her cousin has been for all those years. Elizabeth just kept her mouth shut and walked back to her friends.

While Mike crossed the hallways, taking them to their room, Chris wanted to know something. "So, I'm not understanding something, why do you call him Alpha Puppet?" Chris asked but Mike answered, "'it' actually, they really don't have a gender, nobody knows for certain except the other animatronics, as for why we call them Alpha, it's an animatronic thing."

"So, are you guys like a wolf pack?" Flowey asked.

He continued to educate, "yeah sort of, we work like wolf packs. We have an Alpha, that's Puppet, a Beta which is Freddy, the Delta which is Golden Freddy or Goldie is what we like to call him, the Hunters which is almost all the pack members except for Foxy, he's the Omega. Unlike a wolf pack's Omega, the Omega in an animatronic pack just picks up after the pack and the cubs."