Argument and Determination

//the photo is by Whimsy-Floof on devianart, not mine. So, in this part, Flowey already got the stuff from the pharmacy but he was both livid and scared, he had more to say about the story they all were told that ended up turning into an argument, mostly out of fear//.

At the point, the lights went out, and every thing inside the building went dark. Micheal started to freak out, the moment he mentioned he and his siblings were cursed, lights go out. It was almost like a coincidence or maybe the demon aka Nightmare, knows they are cursed and is trying to torment them once again. Everybody in the shop freaked out and Flowey quickly grabbed the supplies and told the others, "ok guys, I got the stuff we need, now let's get out of this place." Micheal accidentally bumped into somebody and fell in the crowd, that man he ran into said this, "hey, I know you, you did this, you're one of the Afton kids. I've known it since you walked in here." Micheal just ignored that guy. At that point, he didn't care how the guy figured it out or knew who he was. He didn't care anymore, all he knew was that he had to get out of the crowd before he gets trampled on.

The group ran out of that place as quickly as possible, almost running into Mike. "Kids, what happened?" Mike asked but Micheal said, "I'll explain later, right now, let's just run." As the kids ran, Mike looked back at the pharmacy and then turned back to the kids to run beside them. They stopped underneath an street light at the end of a street, just in time when Micheal's wounds opened back up again and he was bleeding all over again. That bump he did with that strange guy had reopened his wounds. Chara noticed this and called to Flowey, "Azy, the supplies." Flowey pulled the bag of healing supplies he stole and Chara grabbed them to patch up Micheal. "Ok, can someone explain what the heck happened in there?" Mike asked again, this time Flowey was the one to answer but he sounded more angry than usual.

"That bus lady we rode with, that was a ghost of a victim of some paranormal entity. I don't what it is but it had something to do with the four locations of the Freddy's pizzerias and she knew someone in one of them who died in either of the places. There's a creepypasta involved in it that if that person enters the place and knows someone who perished in that place. They have seven nights to live and those seven nights are nightmares after nightmares after nightmares until it ends with them dying a very brutal death. It would have been possible that if we stayed on that bus, we could have been next, if either of us are cursed." "Oh, I know that curse," Mike told him. While Flowey was explaining it, Bendy curse checked everyone using his abilities as a demon. However, he noticed only the Aftons sent shivers down his spine, "you guys are cursed, aren't you?" Micheal went silent then he said, "Mike died at the original pizzeria and we all knew him very well."

Flowey started yelling, "so this whole time, we've been running from something and they've always been finding us only because all three of you are cursed."

"Wait Flowey, calm down," Mike tried to tell Flowey but Flowey kept going, "that's why Chris always had those nightmares, that's why your dad tried to kill you. That's also why the underground burned down, and look at your freaking wounds, you were leaking your guts out." Flowey pointed at Micheal's patched up wounds.

"Flowey, we understand you are scared, but let them explain," Frisk tries telling Flowey.

"I don't think so, if we go there with cursed children, there is greater chance we won't make it back home to our families. We're going to die!" Flowey said until finally, Mike had enough.

"Flowey! That's Enough!!" Mike raised his voice at Flowey in which he stopped to let Mike speak.

"Aftons, I want to see you for a little bit," he told the siblings. Micheal and his siblings followed Mike away from the group. At this point, Micheal had bad feelings that something bad was going to happen to them for being cursed. When they were farther away from the group, Micheal began to talk while trying to cover his head thinking Mike was going to attack them, "Mike, I'm sorry we are cursed, we didn't know we even were cursed."