7

" Did you know about this?" He asked Natasha getting angrier.
" You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Aria shut her eyes closed, trying to stay a foot, her new phone buzzed. It was JARVIS alerting her that she was experiencing a panic attack. Tony came and held her close to his side, him too getting the alert.

" I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed." Bruce spat at the person he thought he trusted.
" Loki's manipulating you." Aria wanted to say it wasn't actually him, but the scepter, but she saw Thor shake his head, telling her to wait.
" And you've been doing what exactly?"

" You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Nat said smugly.
" Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction, and why you still have Aria's files using it against her." From their first encounter, Bruce enjoyed Aria's company, and was equally mad about the blackmail.

" Because of them." Nick stated pointing at her and Thor.
" Us?" Thor asked stunned at the accusation.
" Last year Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." Fury said defending his plans.
" My people want nothing but peace with your planet. Furthermore, Aria would never hurt anyone. When she came to us, she was terrified to even think about trying anything with her powers, or even with combat, because of what you've told her." Aria was astounded about all the support she was getting.

" But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled." Fury said defensively.
" Like you control the cube. And when were you going to tell us about a HYDRA assassin working with us? We can't trust her, she's in or was in a relationship with our enemy, worked for HYDRA, killing hundreds of people, and is this assholes daughter."

" Do not make assumptions about me. You don't know shit about me, you don't know me, or my story. As for you," she turned to Fury, so she won't kill Steve right there and then. "You're work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war. I told you this, had you listened, you wouldn't have to worry about others coming here, and ' needing to be controlled.'"

" A higher form?" Steve asked the girl, ready to strike if she tried something.
" You forced out hands. We had to come up with something." Fury said referring to Aria and Thor.
" Nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that always calms everything right down."

" Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" Fury stated.
" I'm sure if he still made ..." Steve was interrupted by Tony.
" Wait! Wait! hold on, how is-" Steve continued on to speak over Tony.
" Weapons, Stark would be neck..." Unfortunately for anyone listening, Tony also continued to speak over.
" this now about me?" He asked, finishing.
" ... I'm sorry, isn't-" Once again Steve was interrupted.
" Everything? I thought humans were more evolved than this."

With everyone having a voice over match, Aria lost her footing but was able to catch herself on the nearby desk. Tony helped her back on her feet, but she still gribbed the desk, her heart felt like it was about to burst from her chest, she was trying to to not hyperventilate, and spiking her blood pressure. She really didn't want to pass out, here and now of all places.

" Excuse me, did WE come to YOUR planet and blow stuff up?" Fury asked Thor, ignoring Aria.
" Did you always give your champions such mistrust?" Aria notice scepter, it looked liked it was laughing at them, mocking them all.

"Ma'am your heart rate is currently 213 beats per minute." She could hardly hear JARVIS through all the fighting.
" I trust her." She heard Fury said, she looked at him, Steve glaring at her. She could only assume he brought up her HYDRA file again.