Ch. 2

I woke up with something heavy on my stomach. I groggily woke up and looked around. I yawned and spotted something white. Oh. The bunny sure did become big. I wiped my eyes and stared at the body for 10 seconds. When I saw it clearly, it was a girl on my bed. She had long white hair. Her bangs were long, but enough to show her eyes. Her eyes were a deep shade of violet and pink. She had a body of a human girl probably around 5 ft 4 in, but her ears were real nonetheless long too. She a bow on her right ear. You could also see a lump of a white ball on her bum.

I reacted and backed away. The girl looked at me and rubbed her eyes. She looked at me again and smiled, "Good morning, Kenta-kun."

I quickly took some breath to cool myself down.

I looked at the girl, "Who are you?"

She looked at me. "Chu! But that's what you guys call me. I'm called Yukiko where I'm from!" She said enthusiastically while smiling.

"Oops. Gotta put these away!" , She said pulling on her ears.

I sighed, "Can you leave? I don't need a girl in my house."

"But I'm a bunny" , She pointed to herself.

I watched as her ears and that tail or whatever had poof and gone.

"I've gotta go to school" , I held the bridge of my nose while looking at her. "Go away" I said cruelly.

She held her hands to her chest and looked at me with her glossy eyes.

"Fine. Stay here then" when I said that she happily jumped around and sat on the ground.

"I've got to change. So go in the bathroom or something" ,I pointed to a door and she walked to it. She opened it and hopped in.

I sighed again and rummaged for clothes in my closet. I found a white tee shirt with a collar and jeans. I put it on and got my amulet necklace and earrings. I know I'm a guy, so what. I put them on and got my black vest out. I put it on and opened the bathroom. I saw Yukiko-chan looking in the mirror.

"Move it" ,I shoved her out of the bathroom. I didn't close the door, so she just watched me brush my teeth and gel my hair then she left to do something. When I was about to go I remembered how her hair was all frizzy. She came to me and looked at me.

I sighed and went to her, "Here. Let me do your hair." I remember when Kazumi always needed someone to do her hair, because my parents were always gone I'd always be there for her to do her hair. I sat on my bed and she sat on the ground between my legs. The back of her head facing me.

I tied up Yukiko-chans' hair and kept some of her hair on both sides of her head. I grabbed the bow on her head and put it on the rubber band, so it wouldn't show. She already had clothes on. She wore a white shirt that was laced and a orange skirt that had a bow on the back. I looked at her clothes. I gave her a shirt of mine that was white and had a collar too.

She looked at it and said, "T-thanks."

I nodded my head to her and she changed. She wore the white shirt and tucked it in the orange skirt, so it wouldn't dangle. It was really big. She had shoes already, so I was okay with her going with me. Since she might make a mess

She looked okay as I looked at her.

I was heading to school again today, because I'm now bored getting to fights and not finding the right person to match me.

I grabbed my backpack and my black jacket. Yukiko-chan followed me as I walking out then she stopped when I was walking down the stairs.

"What?" ,I asked her as she held her hands behind her back. "Here you go Kenta-kun" ,she said as she held out her hands holding a bento.