Chapter 14

( I hope you guys still remember Niko-sama! The woman who took care of Kenta as a child of her own! Well... GOOD NEWS! SHE'S BACK! AND... ready for revenge? Niko-sama is up there by the wayyy!!!)

I was at school siting on the bench when I heard a lot of commotion about couples from a group of girls walking by. I ignored it and turned towards Mizutani-chan. She was nervously fiddling with her thumbs as I sat there asking her questions about what she likes about Kenta. Then her butler (I never knew she had one) butted in and started with the formalities. I ignored him and just finally excused myself. "I'm sorry, but please excuse me", Then I ran off. (This is in Kobayashi Kazumi's point of view now)

I sat down on a desk near the window and sighed. There sin't enough excitement nowadays. Everything is mostly about dramas, betraying, and heartbroken stories. I've heard to much, its really annoying. I turned my head and saw my brothers close friend sit near me. He was grinning happily.

"Uhhh. Aren't you my brothers friend?" , I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yup! I'm Hitoshima Takeshi. You're his sister. And I'm very pleased to meet you." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I glared at him and pulled it away, "Don't go kissing a strangers hand. You might not know what they do with their hands." He smiled and turned around. He covered his face and I saw his back shaking. "Are you crying? Because don't expect me to warm up to you and buy you a treat. You need to grow up" , I said bluntly to him.

I saw his shoulders shaking really bad then he pulled his head back and started laughing. I pouted and looked away. This guy is so stupid. "You're an interesting creature. As expected of Kenta's sister."

I looked up and asked, "What was that about?"

He shook his head then class started. I started thinking why his appearence really ticks me off right now. So instead of thinking I looked forward and did the greetings. I looked behind me and see a romantic atmosphere between Yuki-chan and Ken-chan. They look cute together, but are they together?

~~~~~~~~~~

Bustling noises ringed in her ear as she slammed the taxi's door and walked from the street to the sidewalk. It wasn't her fault that everybody thought that she died. She merely faked a death.... or more like someone tried to actually end her. She didn't want to say the name, but she was out for revenge now. Her blood boiled as she thought of it. He mouth drooling from the taste of revenge. Anyways, the problem was that she forgot her money! She looked around and mummer colorful words then walked into traffic and ignored the yells and honks of cars.

It wasn't like they were going to go anywhere any minute. Tokyo's traffic was a pain-in-the-ass to her.

She walked on until she stopped at the sidewalk. She continued her walk and thought of her plan. It was just going to be easy, and quick. Maybe if she does it unexpectedly. Of course, Kenta-kun would be shocked by her appearance. Speaking of him, what kind of life does he have now, without her?

He was such a cute little boy that always took her by surprise. He built lots of stamina and strength on his first four days when he as young. Then he gained the elite's trust instantly by burning down the most dangerous group that they has problems with, but sadly, the burning building killed his most precious person with the ashes. Within a week from the accident he went back to everything like nothing happened. She knew that he was pained inside from that accident, but he kept strong. She was sure that someone right now is giving him company,and helping him from what he has done. Obviously, that person should be able to read him like a book.

She put her shades on and put her cap over her black wig, it was time she got her revenge, so she could make sure nothing gets in her precious lil' boy's way from harm. She smiled and took a deep breathe then walked on, to the headquarters she used to work in, until she died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe that Kenta-kun and Yuki-chan were dating. I'm positive that she knew of my feelings for Kenta-kun, but since she has him, I could let him go. I'm not supposed to have affections for anybody here after all.

I looked back. I feel like I'm in torture. The person I like is with my best friend, and I'm just doing nothing. Oh wells. Sooner or later, one of them will be hurt on the upcoming festival.