Ch. 7

I woke up earlier than the guys and went into the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and grabbed salt and oil. I looked in the fridge and grabbed 10 eggs. I grabbed a pan and put it on the stove. I heard a yawn and looked behind me. It was Takeshi. He stretched and looked at me.

"Yo" , He said.

I waved at him and put oil into the pan. I turned on the stove and cracked the eggs professionally into the pan. I waited and then put salt into there. I started to flip the eggs.

Takeshi opened the fridge and said, "Kenta, I want my eggs sunny-side up."

"I'm going to scramble them. If you want sunny-side up. Why don't you make it yourself?" , I said scrambling the eggs.

Takeshi whined, "But? But? I don't know how to cook."

"Well that's your fault not mine right?" , I said.

He came up and slapped me on the back, which didn't hurt and he said, "But it is your fault."

"How?" , I asked looking at him.

"I can't cook because you know how to cook." , He said.

"I don't even understand you at all" , I said looking at him then back at my eggs.

He crossed his arms and yelled, "I doesn't matter anymore!"

"Okay" , I said bluntly.

He glared at me and walked away with a milk jug. I just shook my head and continued to cook. I set out three plates and put rice in them. I saw Takeshi still sitting down and grabbing the pillow.

"Hey." , I said.

"What?"

"Go and take a shower."

"Nope."

"If you don't, the men there are able to smell you."

"Fine! I will. Happy?!"

"Yeah" , I said.

He stomped to the bathroom and grumbled. I sighed and grabbed bacon from the fridge. I opened the wrap and put them on the next stove and put oil in it. I heard them sizzle. I grabbed the pan and put the eggs on each of the plates. I started moving the sides of the bacon waiting for it to burn up a little.

After it finished cooking, I put the bacon on the plates and turned off the stove. I washed my hands and grabbed a towel. I wiped my hands and grabbed the plates I put it on the table and went to the bedroom, to wake up Satoshi. He needs to wake up a soon as possible. I went near him and shook him up.

"Hey? Little four eyes." , I said into his ear.

He quickly stood up and glared at me, "Stop bothering me."

"Hey. You need to wake up or we'll be late. Eat ,then take a shower" , I said.

He stared at me and mumbled, "Fine."

I walked out of the room and waited, then I just sat at the table. I ate. When I was in the middle of my breakfast, Takeshi yelled at me, "Aye! You little red... haired.... Whatever! Did you make me breakfast? And was it sunny-side up?!"

I shook my head and he just started to go crazy.

"Get ready." , I said.

"Fine! I will. Happy?!" , He yelled.

I nodded my head and he went into the bedroom to get changed. Satoshi walked out and sat at the table. He got back up and went to the kitchen to get his chopsticks. I finished and went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and pull back my hair. I finished and left the bathroom. I saw Satoshi walk past me and enter the bathroom. I heard the shower head go on. I walked away and looked at Takeshi eating like a pig.