Ch. 5

I looked into the little peep hole. I saw a women standing there smiling suspicious, I looked at her again then looked away.

"Hey, I'm getting a bad feeling about her" , I said pointing at the door. I turned around and saw them gone. I frowned and heard the knock again.

I sighed and opened the door. When the girl saw me she blushed wildly.

I leaned on the wall and glared at her, "What do you want? "

She smirked and put her hands on her hips, "I heard that there were exceptionally young beautiful men coming here. I live next door."

"I'm not an exceptionally young man. I'm just a young amateur boy." , I said flipping my hair.

She smiled, "Wow. You have such beautiful purple eyes." She put her hand on my cheek and smiled.

I smacked her hands and turned away from the door. I closed the door behind me, but she stopped it with her foot. I turned around once again and looked at her.

"What do you want?" , I said looking at her.

She just smiled and busted through the doors. I was shocked but then I pushed her away as she came near me. She was holding me tight when I heard a click. It was from a gun. I looked down and she held it near my waistline. I glared at her.

"I want you to tell me why you were near the gang's headquarters?" , she said batting her eyelashes.

I sighed, "None of your business."

Then someone hit her in the back with the handle of the gun. I looked up and saw Takeshi grinning.

"So~? Who's this chick?" , Takeshi asked putting the gun away in his vest.

I shook my head, "I have no idea. We need to do something with her."

"Oh. Okay then." , Takeshi grabbed the limp body and dragged her towards the room. I saw Satoshi exit the closet and wiped the lens of his glasses.

"I'm surprised to see you hit on a woman who lives right next door at night like this, but I guess its very common nowadays" , he said putting on his glasses.

I glared at him and said back and shrugging at the same time, "Well what can I say? I'm so talented that I could pick up women without even trying."

"Who cares?" , he grumbled.

I snickered, "You do."

He stopped talking and went into the room Takeshi went to with the limp body. I looked at the door and closed it. I sighed and looked at the gun the lady dropped. I picked it up and examined the gun. I saw the initials of the gangs. I looked at Takeshi who came back smiling and brushing his hair back with his hand, "This little princess is going to give us a hard time. We are currently interrogating her since she woke up earlier than expected."

I looked at him and said seriously, "We need to eradicate her memory of us. If it goes as expected she won't die."

"A-are you serious?!" , Takeshi said shifting closer to me.

I looked at him and put on my gloves while smacking it against my skin, "Yes."

"Y--you can't be?! Right?! I mean no one has successfully been able to do that without hurting the vessel. She can't completely erase her memories?!" , Takeshi said looking at me.

"Fine. I'll do it my self." , I walked into the room.

I know that Yukiko will just yell at me for no reason or some kind of reason I don't know about or understand. I stepped into the room seeing Satoshi grabbing the woman by her neck and yelling in her face. I stared at him and he roughly moved her face to the side. He looked at her in disgust and walked to me.