Ch. 8

I was outside of their base. Satoshi was on a building to pin point where we will be heading to and he'll be telling us if any of the men are in our direction. Takeshi and I were going to be doing all the action. It was going to be like yesterday, but we just need to add the microphone again. They aren't really working well, but at least Satoshi know's how to read lips, so we understood it.

I looked up at the tall building and I saw a shiny glint. It was a signal to tell us to continue on and everything is clear. I got out my device and gave Takeshi a signal. He replied and I gave Satoshi a signal for him to be on the look out. I put it on my belt and ran to my destination.

I was near the entrance way and I only saw a few guards. I grinned. I could beat them. I walked up to them and they started saying, "Hey. Who are you? I looked at them and continued walking. They started throwing threats and then a guy put his hand on me. I quickly grabbed his hand and threw him to the floor. He slipped on something and fell in the dumpster. I stared at the rest and started beating them up. I turned off their devices and walked inside. No one was really inside so I jumped up to the second floor. I walked and then I heard laughter. They were coming from around the corner. I quickly jumped up and held on to the wall. They didn't see me as they passed.

I jumped down and walked in the hallway. I carefully spotted the cameras and put the working microphones on them. I looked around and they didn't really have much cameras. I took a picture of the place and it came out of a small printer. I stuck it to a clip and put it on the camera. No one will notice me in the camera rooms. I started fixing and replacing the microphones. I looked around and didn't see anything.

I continued on wards. At 2:30 pm I will meet Takeshi in the fifth alley. I continued on without being noticed at all.

                                                                               ~~~~~~                                                                                                  

At 2:30 pm, I will need to meet up with Kenta in the fifth alley we were told to go by Satoshi. I climbed up to the roof and jumped over obstacles. I made it to the roof. I am in the east hallway and Kenta would be in the west hallway. I started finding the chips and replacing the microchips with microphones. We'd be able to understand them now. I looked around and grinned. Good thing no one was here so I wouldn't have to bust my a** wasting time to knock them out.

I was on my way out of east wing when I got a call from Satoshi.

"What is it, Black Bullet?" , I asked looking around cautiously.

"By your left, the guards will be turning to your right. Be careful." , He said as he shut it off. I nodded and continued forward.

                                                                            ~~~~~~

Mi-chan went to get another crepe as I sat near the fountain thinking about what seemed so weird when I first went to the school and Kenta not being formalism with the headmaster of the school. I shook my head still deep in thought when three college guys came up to me.

"Why are you alone, beautiful?" , I looked up as I heard beautiful. Didn't Kenta tell me not to talk to strangers?

"Um. Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not alone." , They seem nice.

He grabbed my arm, "Who's with you?"

"Why do you need to know?" , I said pulling my arm back and finishing my crepe.