Ch. 9

I gasped for breath as I finally made my way to our meeting place in the fifth alley. I was about to turn the corner when the pain hit me again. I waited for the pain to go away. It disappeared and I sighed. I walked towards the wall and slid down. I sat and looked at the place. I checked my watch and I was only three minutes early. I relieved myself a long sigh without knowing.

"You okay?"

I turned around really quick ignoring the pain in my stomach, "Oh. It's just you, Takeshi."

"Don't "It's just you, Takeshi"! I asked you "ARE YOU OKAY?!" , He said in a huffy voice.

I put my hand up and said, "Don't yell."

"Answer me already!" , He yelled ignoring what I just said.

"Then stop yelling" , I said.

"Okay then" , He said sulking.

"And stop sulking" , I said.

He calmed down and said, "Fine."

"Now what do you have finished?" , I asked changing the subject.

"Stop dodging my question. It's not a fist that could hurt you. Are you okay? You're sweating" , He said getting serious at the last sentence.

I nodded my head, "Y-yeah. I'm fine. When we're finished, we could go home." Crap. Am I really sweating?! I touched my head. Obviously.

"Why are you sweating?" , He asked poking my head.

"Uh, because I was running."

"Oh."

I looked around and patted the spot next to me, "Sit down. Wait for what Satoshi needs to say."

I turned on my headset gear and waited for him to say anything. For some odd reason, it became way too awkward. I looked at Satoshi and looked away as soon as he looked at me. I need to do something about this wound. I nervously looked around. I checked the gear and he hasn't responded yet. Oh yeah the time. I looked at it and it turned to 2:30. I waited then a red button showed up I answered.

(Any news? It's me, Bloody Prince.)" , I asked.

(Yes. But I'll tell you when we meet up. I'm around the corner)" , He informed.

And just like that he walked towards us carrying a big black bag. It probably had his technology Fujimoto gave him to help us for our mission. I looked at him and said, "Let's get out of here or they'll find us. I told him to bring the car around here at 2:32. He'll be here."

My phone vibrated and I answered.

(Sawada Yagumi= SY, Kobayashi Kenta= KK)

SY: Hello? Kenta-kun?

KK: Did you bring the car around here?

SY: Yeah. I'm coming around the corner.

KK: Okay. Bye.

I hung up and looked around the corner. Obviously he was driving really slow. The next two minutes he came and honked the car horn. I looked around hoping nobody would be able to hear that.

"You idiot. Don't honk." , I said looking inside the window to where he sat. He just shrugged and unlocked the doors. I sat in the back seat with Satoshi. Takeshi now sat in the drivers seat and Sawada-san was now in the passenger seat. I looked at Satoshi as he unloaded his equipment. He turned on his laptop and said, "Turn a thirty degree left."

He put on his head-set gear and looked at Takeshi. He drove almost throwing us off our seats except Satoshi. I forgot to put on my seat belt. I put it on and saw Satoshi giving orders and Takeshi driving the orders. So far we haven't bumped into the heavy equipped men on our tails. Then I remembered. Crap. I forgot to check on how she was doing. I asked Satoshi, "Hey, Dude. I'm going to use your other laptop okay?"