Ch. 4

We entered the school and went through the doors. I put Yukiko on the floor and we took our shoes off. I opened my locker near Yukiko's and a bunch of love letters came out. I sighed and gathered them together, and threw them in the trash bin.

I think I've been way to soft on the girls. I looked at Yukiko changing her shoes. I changed mine and we both walked out to our classrooms. We were about to walk in the classroom when Yukiko stopped me.

"Um... Kenta-kun? You forgot your bento" , She held it out to me and I thanked her with a smile, but told her to hold it for me.

I opened the door. Good we're not late. On the speakers I heard, "Kobayashi-kun? Kobayashi-kun? Fujimoto-sensei wants to talk to you. Please come in the office. Kobayashi-kun? Kobayashi-kun?" I sighed and looked at Yukiko. She smiled and stepped into class.

I walked along the hallway and bumped into the girl yesterday. Wait... I knew her name.

"Sorry, Mizutani-chan" , I apologized and walked away when she stopped me.

"H-how did you know my name? People just call me Mizeru-chan." , She said looking at me..

I just shrugged and replied, "Isn't that your name though, Mizutani-chan?"

She nodded and I said, "I've got to go, bye." I left to the office.

I walked in without even knocking and saw Fujimoto-san on the desk flirting with the nurse. I just shook my head as she shrieked.

Fujimoto walked away and said, "Oh. How polite of you to come barging in."

"Yeah. I know. Anyways. You needed me?" , I asked already knowing what he was gonna say.

The nurse looked at me and blushed, "I-I'll go." And she left.

I walked to the chair sat down and put my legs on his desk, "Here." I gave him the analyzing needles.

"They have the person's brain calculated. Don't worry, they aren't dead. Those are just able to analyze what the person was doing and who it was working for. Something like that." ,I murmured the end. He just nodded his head and walked to his desk.

He put the needles in a safe in his desk and looked at me, "You know that girl Yukiko? What's in her file? I only know her name that's all."

"You know this concerns none of you" , I said putting down my legs.

Fujimoto just nodded and took out his cigarette. He lighted it up and looked around, "Yeah, yeah."

"I'm going." , I left for the door when he said, "You've gotten softer to the girls around here now. I remember you said you'd never in your life date a girl." He chuckled and blew the smoke out.

"I'm not dating a girl" ,I said back calmly.

"Yeah. Whatever. Just leave. And Kenta?" , he said before I left. I stopped mid way out the door.

I looked at him and he said, "Be safe out there boy."

I nodded my head and went into my classroom. I didn't really participate in class, but we had a pop quiz. I just started circling bubbles and finished. I put the paper down and got out of the classroom. I combed through my hair as I looked out the window. I opened it and felt the breeze come in. It felt good.

I heard a cough and I turned my head. I saw a boy who was doing the same as I. Hmm he looked so familiar.

He had blonde hair and red eyes. His hair was kinda shoulder length and he wore a black jacket. He looked at me and smiled. I just looked at him, then I remembered.