Chapter 8

I've probably said this before, but I'm sorry for not being very active with "my daddies are boyfriends". I don't have much motivation to write it like I do with this book.

Not me using the meds and doses that I used to be on (I am now on different meds, but I still wanted to use these in this). 🙄
———————

Chapter 8

After about an hour of panicking and pacing around the house you were finally able to lay down to rest.

You weren't able to fall asleep until 1am - which was about two hours after your mother had called - and Hanta wasn't able to fall asleep at all from worrying to much and watching over you.

He gave you your nighttime meds - now 300mg of Seroquel - shortly after the phone call. He wanted you to calm down and try to sleep and it eventually worked as he had planned.

Now it was nearing 8am and the sun had just started to come out. Thankfully it was Sunday so they didn't have school.

Hanta had his back against the couch and was playing Call of Duty when the door handle started to jiggle.

Denki walked through the door, trying to be quiet upon the realization that you were asleep. The door creaked as he walked through causing you to stir awake.

You sat up and your eyes widened from nervousness and the excitement you were feeling to see him - at least somewhat - okay.

"Koharu said she wants you guys outside. I'm going to get something to eat. I've been up all night with no food." He said as he walked up to you and Hanta before walking over into the kitchen.

He wanted to be with you guys but he felt horrible and it was hard to look at you both without completely breaking down.

You got up off the couch as Hanta got up off the floor to make your way outside.

Your mother was taking boxes out of her car and bringing them onto the front steps.

"Please bring these to Denki's room." She said causing your jaw drop at the realization that he was finally moving in. But you knew whatever happened to cause this was very bad because he did not want to leave his parents completely .

"He's living here with us from now on. Finally all my boys will be living together with me." She said with a soft smile but you could see the hurt behind her eyes.

You each grabbed two boxes and your mother grabbed the last one.

While walking to his room you smiled at pictures of you, Denki and Hanta that were hanging on the wall. One was from last Christmas and the rest were from your birthdays.

You walked into Denki's room that was just down the hall. His room was the only one downstairs.

You took a deep breath when you opened up the door. Upon stepping inside his room you turned on the light.

His walls were littered with some posters that your mother had gotten him to make him feel more comfortable when he was there. He had a queen sized black platform bed with yellow bedding in the middle of the room, headboard up against the back wall.

There was a bathroom on the right along with a closet and to the left there was a desk with a computer and above the door was a large tv.