Chapter 3

READ THE TW IN THE DESCRIPTION

I'm in the middle of Spanish, and I don't remember shit from Spanish 1 because I haven't taken it since 8th grade, and I still have another hour to go so I'm doing this to pass time

I'm sorry my other story is on a hiatus, I have writers block with that one, and don't know where to take it from there...

"Levi looks dead sexy in a mini skirt" -Bryce Papenbrook
———————————————————————————

Chapter 3

"Alright, now you need to see Dr. Kyudai for meds, then that's it for today and you can go back out with the others." She said as she handed you a schedule for the rest of the day.

Schedule:
8:00am - wake up time

8:45am - breakfast/med time

9:30am - group therapy

10:30am - school time

12:00pm - lunch/med time

1:00pm - group therapy

2:00pm - meet with clinician

3:15pm - game time/med time

4:45pm - meet Dr. about meds

5:00pm - group therapy/med time

6:00 - dinner

6:45pm - room/shower time

7:30pm - group therapy

8:00pm - movie, sundaes and hot cocoa

10:00pm - hangout/shower time/med time

10:30pm - bed time

"Ice cream?" You asked looking up at her confused. "Not ever night, only on Wednesdays." She said, giving a small smile. The first genuine one. 'She must really like ice cream.' You thought to yourself.

You got up from the couch and walked to the door not looking back at her. You really did not like her.

You walked up to the doctors door and knocked quietly. "Ah, Y/n? Come in." He said as he opened the door. You walked over to his desk and sat down across from him.

You noticed a bucket full of fidget toys to your right and decide to grab a slinky.

"So, it says here that you were just recently taken off of all your meds except the testosterone. Why is that?" He asked, his face scrunching up from confusion.

"Yeah, they weren't working." You replied as he nodded his head.

"So, you are in a depressive episode right now correct? Is that why you tried to kill yourself?" He asked.

You looked down towards the floor then look back up at him, nodding your head. "Yeah, I think so."

"So, normally I would put you on an antidepressant - an ssri to be specific. But because of your bipolar and having bad reactions to them in the past, I'm not going to do so." He explained as he took out a folder.

"I'd rather not put you on what I'm thinking, but I think this is the way it has to go. It has a pretty good success rate and will help a lot with your hypomanic episodes and suicidal ideation."

"The medication is called lithium - it's a mood stabilizer. Now the reason I'm not thrilled about this med is that it can cause a lot of weight gain, and I know that you struggle with eating disorders already. But it would be good to gain a little weight. I also want to put you on Seroquel - it's an antipsychotic. It should also help stabilize your mood. And, it will help with your sleep. I know you're not sleeping very well." He said as he wrote down a prescription for them.

"I really think this will be a good combination for you. Now, I think I'll start you on the Seroquel tonight at 10pm - 100mg. Make sure you shower before you take it and not after because it can cause you to be lightheaded. And I'll start you on the Lithium tomorrow morning at 8:45am - 600mg. We will eventually increase both if needed, but I don't want to start you on a high dose right away." You nodded along as he spoke, not thrilled at what he's putting you on.

"Alright you're free to go. Thank you for coming." He said, giving you a smile as he got up to open the door for you.

You walked into the living room to see the rest of the 19 kids, along with the staff.

Hange waved you over to her, and told you to sit down on the couch in front of her.

You sat down next to the blond boy who is now wearing all red.

Red means warning. 'He must have been the boy who had to be restrained. I wonder why.' You thought to yourself.

"So hun, right now we are just finishing talking about healthy ways to deal with anxiety, do you have any input on it?" Hange asked as she looked down towards you.

"Uhm, well. A way I deal with my anxiety is working out and training." You said awkwardly, scratching the back of your neck.

"What are you training for?" A girl across the room asked you.

"Oh uh, I'm training for the UA entrance exams." You said, smiling proudly.

The boy next to you makes a tch sound, causing you to look over towards him.

"Your problem?" You asked smirking. "I'm gonna be the best at that school." He said, looking you dead in the eyes.

You couldn't help but stare for slightly longer than you wanted.

His eyes were a beautiful shade of crimson red and you could see a sincere look of determination in them. You admired that.

"I wish you the best of luck." You said, giving a fake smile causing him to growl.

"Uh, okay everyone, it's time for dinner." One of the staff said as he waved you all to the kitchen.

———————————————————————————

Please point out spelling mistakes!
I promise next chapter will be better

-K xx
10.1.20

Edited- 3.26.21