chapter 4

lowercase intended, sorry for the change.
also, sorry for the long wait, i've been feeling like shit..

please correct my grammar and punctuation

please read the tw in the description
———————————————————————————

chapter 4

You walked into the dining room and sat down at the very end of the table.

You thought that if you sat at the end of the table you would only have to sit next to one person instead of in between two, but no one sat next to you at all - and you definitely weren't complaining .

"Alright everyone, first five at the table come get some food!" Hange yelled from the kitchen.

You stayed in your seat as the four others near you got up, including the blond boy. "tch, not hungry?" He asked you as he looked down towards you.

"Nope." You replied as you looked up at him.

"Future heroes need to have a good diet you know." He stated before walking off.

You knew he was right, but you didn't care.

You didn't want to eat, and even if you did eat, it made you feel sick.

"Y/n, come here!" Hange yelled for you.

You got up and walked into the kitchen with a slightly angered expression on your face.

"Sorry." Katsuki whispered to you as he passed by.

"You need to eat hun." Hange said as she started to make you a plate.

She added a tiny bit of vegetables and a small piece of meat.

She handed you a glass of water along with your plate and sent you off.

"I know." you whispered to yourself as you walked away.

The food smelt good, and you couldn't lie to yourself about that.

You didn't want to eat, but you did. Your mind was in a conflict with itself. It looked good, it smelt good, but you knew you were going to start to gain more weight because of your medications.

You needed to, but you didn't want to. You were underweight, but weren't even where you wanted to be yet.

Katsuki was right though, you couldn't become a hero if you didn't eat.

You'd lose all your muscles and it would make it physically harder for you.

As you thought this it gave you enough courage to take a bite of your food.

Your eyes slightly welled up with tears but you pushed through and took another.

As you were about to take your third bite you caught the boy looking at you with a slight smile on his face. When he noticed that you saw he immediately looked away letting out a tch.

You finished about half of your food before getting up to bring your plate to Hange in the kitchen.

"I'm done." You said as you started to walk off.

You made your way back to your seat, but change your mind once you had reached it. "I need to go to the bathroom." You said, turning around.

As you passed by Katsuki you felt him grab your wrist. "No, sit back down." He said as he looked up to you.

"No, I-" You started but he interrupted you.

"Sit."

"Ughhh, this movie is so boring." A girl dragged out as she stood up to go to another room.