ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇꜱ - ೄྀ࿐

———

———

( shortly after Y/N moved )

       "LUI! LUI! LUI! LU—"

"Oh my god—SHADDUP!!!"

It was the day after Y/N had left for America, scared and terrified out of her wits. Her image of Lui from days earlier was shattered as the new information gobbled her up like a Monday's lunch. She couldn't handle seeing him—terrified that she'd do something wrong. 

      So, she left without saying a word, guilt piling up in her stomach like garbage in a landfill.

"You seem more agitated than usual today," Akio stated, tossing him a new bottle of water. "What's up?"

The object flew through the air, colliding with a single hand of the White Dragon's before plummeting to the worn-out grounds like an oversized boulder. A "tsk" escaped from the Sharky's mouth, eventually squatting down reluctantly to pick up the bottle that he had failed to catch.

"Get. Out." He snapped. The plastic on the bottle squeaked as it was further squeezed, a door away from unleashing a splash.

"Something's obviously wrong." She taunted. The redhead was sitting on the machine in which was once again being used by the White Tyrant, hands gripping the edges to maintain balance as her legs swung back and forth leisurely.

"Nothing's wrong!" Lui threw the bottle aside, stomping the ground before turning to face the equipment. He had already begun to position himself for the next launch.

"Is it Y/N?"

The hand paused abruptly.

...

"No." He scowled.

"It is," she asked. "isn't it?"

...

"I can't..." his voice shrunk. "I can't find her. Anywhere."

"Y/N moved to America yesterday," Akio answered. "She wanted me to tell you that she said goodbye to you."

"That idiot can tell me in person!" He snapped.

"Lui, she's petrified by you."

...

"What?" Lui snickered, a loud laugh shortly following after its entrance. "Petrified?  Pfft. No way.  You're joking.  How could she be scared of me?"

"There's not many reasons not to be scared of you." Akio responded bluntly.

"And that's the reason?"