A few things

First off of course the art for the cover isn't mine and I will take no credit for it, I fail to find the original artist and if it is found please tell me.

(Quick extra note there will be 1 Oc included in the story, Originally two, One is a 'sibling' for Luz who was the one removed and the other is Amity's 'match' who is Aurelius)

Second of all I should probably give some information on Aurelius, on his ref I accidentally spelt his name wrong and I'm too lazy to change it lol
But speaking of his name, I found it online while looking for an opposite of Amity which means friendship (Dam no wonder she's in the friend zone). and this is the meaning of it!

I found it fitting for a very fancy smancy boi like Aure so yeah, and heres his quick badly made ref sheet so you can see his lovely looks

Ugh the 'O' I accidentally put there bothers me, I just don't want to redo the whole name XDAnyway he's the son of another rich family that go by the last name of Kiligo (Pronounced; Kai-lee-grow), He's a student of Hexside who practices oracle ma...

Anyway he's the son of another rich family that go by the last name of Kiligo (Pronounced; Kai-lee-grow), He's a student of Hexside who practices oracle magic, he's able to look into the future but always doesn't do it for the right reasons, he's also close friends with Barcus! Aurelius was matched with Amity because of his status in school, he was a top student like Ms.Amity Blight and that's why they were 'matched'. Wow so exciting! :D (I have so much sarcasm put into that sentence if you couldn't tell...)

Lastly, ages, relationships, and warnings.

They continue to be their ages in the show and all the OCs being 14 like the rest, I decided to put my head canon in for the characters with unknown ages, Eda and Lilith are in their 30's, King being 4 (in dog years), and Hooty being 20-25 years old. Also Owlbert cannot have age as for he is just wood, a woody little cutie birdie.

Now, let's talk about the relationships (Ships, sibling bonds, friend bonds, ect.) that will be included. First we'll start with Ships, Lumity (Luz x Amity), Bosclow (Boscha x Willow), Skarus (Skara x Gus), Amilius (Amity x Aurelius, But it doesn't last long. Promise)

For sibling bonds Emira and Edric aren't as bothering to Amity and are actually really close to her now, but they often have those bickering moments between siblings that have no purpose or it has a stupid reasoning. Willow and Gus have that 'we feel like siblings' bond, Edalyn and Lilith have their close loving sibling bond deep down but of course they hate eachother bc this is before YBOS (Young Blood, Old Souls) and that's about it for sibling bonds. (Tell me if I missed any.)

Now for friend bonds, Luz and the gang are close friends but Luz and Amity have been hanging out a lot more together than they have the others. Gus and Willow don't mind though because let's be honest they could use a break from Luz's craziness for a day or two. Amity has a close bond with Willow and Augustus, she loves to talk with them! Aurelius and Barcus are besties (Btw after the whole all multiple tracks incident the detention track found themselves no longer being friends with each other due to the lack of communication, But they all still are friends with Luz cuz she's everywhere-). Amity, Boscha,and Skara fixed their friendship and Boscha agrees to not be a bully to Willow (Which is when her crush starts growing for Willow.) Gus and Skara found themselves becoming friends, they also started playing music together after Gus learned how to make illusions of instruments from the human world. Aurelius and the 'popular kids' such as Boscha and Skara are friends but they rarely speak unless their spreading drama.

And lastly, some warnings

I will include cursing/swearing, and some kiss scenes, but that's about it. If anything else worthy of a warning comes up I'll add it here and at the start of the chapter it's included in.

But that's about it for everything, if I missed anything just comment and I'll be sure to add it as soon as I see it. Hope you enjoy this fanfic!

-Sincerely the author of 'You're my happy ever after'.