Chapter Ten

Before we start this chapter, I'd like to show u Aurelius' new/updated design✨

I updated the style, changed his hair + lightened the color, changed the skin color to something easier to color pick in any site (Struggled to color pick the old color bc it kept ending out pink-ish), and gave him piercings, along with a new shad...

I updated the style, changed his hair + lightened the color, changed the skin color to something easier to color pick in any site (Struggled to color pick the old color bc it kept ending out pink-ish), and gave him piercings, along with a new shade of blue for the eyes.
Old design for comparison

----------------------------------

“Amity? Are you okay? What's going on? This isn't you!” Aurelius cried, holding back the tears that would soon spill out, he reached for her shoulder but his hand was slapped away. “I'm fine, you'd don't even know if this is the real me because you can't it through your head I don't like guys! For your information what's going on is I'm a lesbian who never wanted to date you in the first place, you don't even know what I am like truly and guess what. This is me!” She hissed, grabbing Luz and giving her a kiss. The human was shocked, absolutely stunned, (The women was too stunned to speak💀/If you got that reference you are a legend) she had wide eyes before she closed them and returned the affection. The crowd around them cheered, everyone knew about the gay tension between Luz and Amity, except Gus, Aurelius, and Luz herself, they're just dense. Aurelius stayed shocked, he stood speechless as the crowd around them cheered at his 'girlfriend' and someone else. Tears spilled out his eyes, and he bolted away. After Amity saw him leave she let go of Luz, Luz seemed dizzy, the good kind though. Kind of a love trance, Amity realized she simply just confessed infront of everyone, not only that but kissed Luz. “Oh my god! I'm so so so so sorry-” The witch began apologizing, Luz just smiled.

“It's fine Amity” The human giggled, putting a hand on the witch's cheek. The minty haired witch gasped at the touch, confused. Luz opened their mouth to speak, but closed it when the bell rang. “We can talk about this after school, meet me at the library?” Amity nodded in response to her question. “See you later!” Luz giggled before running off, Amity smiled, Willow walked up to Amity. “Willow, not a word-” The mint haired witch said as she looked to the smug expression on her friend's face. “I wasn't gonna say anything,” The plant track witch started. “Anything about you and Luz kissing!” Willow teased, Amity gasped and put a hand over her mouth as her face turned red. “W-willow!!” She yelped, scared anyone else heard. “Ami, everyone was there to watch, even principal Bump.” Willow stated, Amity's eyes widened. “A-ANYWAY- TIME FOR CLASS, HAHAHA-” The abomination track witch than ran off, Willow, now satisfied with Amity's reaction, walked to Plants 101.

---------After Classes-------

Amity has just endured teasing from all around the school, she was just so glad nobody had took a video and principal Bump made a rule to keep the incident on school grounds only. She sighed with relief that the day was finally over, no sign of Aurelius though. 'I mean I'm glad I set that gay- I mean straight, with him. Poor kid must be heartbroken.' She thought, but lost in said thoughts, she bumped into someone. “Hey! Watch it nitwit!” Amity hissed, Aurelius stepped back fearfully, tears still in his eyes. Her expression softened, though only by a bit. “Ugh it's you.” Amity rolled her eyes, the male just looked down and walked off. “Sorry.” He had said before making the exit. Amity didn't think much of it, she she continued her way to the owl house. When she arrived, Hooty was screaming with excitement. Earning a small hit to his eye from Amity. “I told you to stop bothering me bird tube-” She'd remind him, baring her teeth. Hooty quickly retracted into the door and opened it with fear in his eyes, remind from the last time, back when they were preparing for grom. “Luz?” She called out, King's head perked up, he was napping on the couch. “She's upstairs panicking over if she wanted to date some 'Cute mint ice cream queen' (Contrast to cotton candy haired goddess)” King said, quoting Luz's words. Amity blushed, “T-thanks King.” She then began walking up the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Author here, sorry for the slow updates but these will be coming out more frequent! Also, any other story you guys can keep out for is the Boscluz crack fic and a new one, Summer Buddies! It's a fanfic for Lumity with an au mixed in, as you can see, Luz is a witch! How does this au still make the story sensible? Well just wait and see!
Here's the cover btw (Not my art and just an edit to Luz's ears)

Hey guys! Author here, sorry for the slow updates but these will be coming out more frequent! Also, any other story you guys can keep out for is the Boscluz crack fic and a new one, Summer Buddies! It's a fanfic for Lumity with an au mixed in, as ...

-Author out!