Chapter Six

Luckily nobody but Amity and Luz noticed they were holding hands, They continued to for all of that class. It was just good luck that Amity and Luz sat next to eachother, She couldn't help but be distracted by the fact she was holding hands with the person she loved most, "Psst, Amity." The witchling was taken out of her thoughts and turned to Luz, still holding her hand. "Can you help me study for this test today? We have it next week! Pleassseee!!" The human asked quietly with a nervous smile and a small puppy-like whimper, Amity rolled her eyes playfully before nodding. Luz looked greatfull before turning back to the teacher who hadn't noticed the small conversation, Amity turned her attention towards class the rest of the time.

----After School----

Willow came up to Amity just before she was about to leave the campus grounds, "Amity!" Willow called out from behind, trying to catch up. This made the abomination track witchling turn to look at her friend, "Willow? What do you want?" Amity said as she tilted her head slightly, "Glad I caught you, Um, Did you know about Aurelius' party today? He's looking for you." Willow asked, "What? Party for what?" Amity responded with a questioning tone, It was clear she didn't know about this party. "It's not his birthday." She added, Willow sighed. "Amity, You know rich people party almost daily right?-" The plant track witchling said, crossing her arms. "True, But Willowwww! Luz asked me to help her study!" Amity would whine, Willow gasped. "That's why you were all happy today! Alright, I'll tell him you need to study for an abomination test." Willow said giving Amity a thumbs up, "Good Luck." The plant track witchling smiled, Getting a thank you nod from her minty haired friend, they then both then split up.

----A few moments later----

Amity stopped by her house to gather some things. Edric and Emira walked into the room, "Heeeey Mittens!" Edric said with the usual bothering tone, Emira noticed Amity was packing. "Where you going?" The oldest blight sibling would ask, Edric looked at Emira as she asked their little sister and fixed his glasses ( He has glasses >:3 ) as he turned to Amity once more. "Luz just asked me to help her study, Don't think I'm running away yet." Amity said rolling her eyes, Edric and Emira let out sighs of relief. "Okay, Anyway. Mom texted she wanted to know why you're not going to Aurelius' fancy party." Edric said as he pulled out his scroll and showed Amity, 'That idiot told my mom?! God damnit Aurelius!' Amity thought with an anger growing. The youngest sibling would take the scroll and texted back, «Mom, This is Amity. I have a test next week and I'm studying for it.» Immediately getting a text back, «Okay sweetie, Make sure to get an A+.» Amity growled at this responce, Throwing the scroll at Edric. "She has no right to talk to me like she loves me! That stupid bitch!" The younger sibling yelled and punched the wall, causing their father to walk in. "Amity? Edric? Emira? What is this language about." Alador said, referring to the swearing. "Mom's getting on Mitten's nerves again." Emira said, Edric nodded as they all looked at Amity who was punch the wall over and over. Alador put his hand on Amity's shoulder, His daughter stopped and looked at him. "Mittens, Please calm down." The werewolf witch said with a soft frown on his face, Amity sighed with a nod. "She's not even here to punish you, Consider this your lucky day to hang with your real friends." Alador said with a growing smile, Amity hugged her dad, the twins joining in on the hug. "Now now, You three run off." He said letting go and patting their backs as a sign to get out the house and have fun, They all smiled and ran out. "Mittens, Me and Edric are going to go hang with-" Emira began but she was cut off by Amity, "Hanging with Boscha and Willow again?" (They don't know Viney and Jerbo, so here they just vibe with Willow and Boscha.) "Just Boscha today, but we do it that often?" Edric asked, tilting his head a little, getting a nod from Amity. Emira shrugged, "Then we'll be off." The oldest twin smiled, grabbing her little brother and walking off. "Oh! And have fun with your girlfriend!~" Edric shouted from a far, making Amity go a little red, 'I should hurry, I might be late..' She thought as she walked faster to the owl house.