Chapter Eleven

Amity knocked on the door, Luz was in her room and managed to squeak out a message. "Give me a minute Eda! I just need to make sure I looked good for her!" The witchy protégé was trying her best to decide once again between her dark sided witch dress or the grom tuxedo she wore to their first dance together. Ultimately she chose her Grom suit, but with her usual hair style and no tutu. Luz walked to the door opening it expecting Eda, only to be greeted with a lavender aesthetically dressed Amity. "Woah-" The human was speechless, she didn't know what to say that wouldn't embarrass herself. Luz's expression towards Amity's dressing made the witch giggle, the mint haired witch grabbed Luz by the hand leading her downstairs and onto the path to the town.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luz turned to Amity, a small smile as they walked. "I thought we were gonna meet are the library, couldn't wait to see me?" The human teased, Amity rolled her eyes in a non-serious manner, but it was obvious she was flustered. "Shut up, Noceda." The witch smirked, Luz chuckled at the joke. Soon they arrived at the library, Amity used her card to get access into the closed library. The two walked in and went to the romance section, they both reached for the book to open the hangout, touching hands, Luz just smiled as Amity jerked her hand back in embarrassment. Luz proceeded to open the door bowing to her future lover, "After you, M'lady." The mint haired witch suppressed her laugh, in a fake but funny fancy voice she replied with "Oh what a generous gentlelady you are~" After the two burst out laughing, entering the place they always hung out at. "So.. Are we going to talk about what happened at school?" Luz asked as she plopped down onto a beanbag, Amity closed the hangout. The witch was then caught off guard by the human's question, looking to her with a flustered face. "I-" She couldn't finish her response.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha end of this chapter, once again I'm late to make another chapter, not oh boy I need to work on these more.