Chapter Twelve

“There's nothing to talk about.” Amity muttered, her pointed ears drooping down. Luz tilted her head, “You know there is, we can't just pull something like that and leave it!” The human exclaimed, Amity perked up at the sudden noise change. “I know, I know!” She whimpered, “I just- What IS there even to talk about?” Amity stammered, Luz seemed slightly shocked. “What is there? Maybe the fact you kissed me?” It was still new to her to say that Amity had kissed her, but it felt nice to say even at that. Butterflies fluttered in both of their heads and stomachs, hearts racing to admit their feelings, but doubt covering that they ever would. “At that you kissed back..” Amity began. Luz's eyes widened, she had, hadn't she? “You're a good kisser, I couldn't help.” Luz partly teased, Amity flusteredly looked away, rubbing her own neck with her hand nervously. “I- well, i-” The witchlet stammered, Luz had a smug smile, leaning towards Amity. “But you have to admit we both liked it.” The human flirted, this was out of character for Luz, which had Amity less prepared, the witchlet began stuttering and her face was flushed with red. Luz sighed, “What about Aurelius though?” The human pondered, Amity perked up. “What about him?” The Latino looked down. “I mean, I know you don't like him and he's super overprotective and all. But his feelings still matter don't you think?” Luz explained, Amity thought. “I mean yes, but he needed to learn.” She mumbled, Luz nodded in slight agreement. “I guess,” The human began. “But I need to know..” Luz looked down, Amity tilted her head slightly.

“What are we now?”

(Heyy everyone, I apologize for the short chapter and lack of commitment to any of my stories, I'm gonna try to be updating these more, and maybe actually remain active this time lol)