Chapter Four

Amity got home and opened the door to see her mother with an excited face, her father seemed a bit less happy. "Hello mother and father... You seem excited today.." She turned to her father, Alador, for a hint or clue what was going on. Unlike her mother Alador was the nicer parent, Always happy with the grades even if it wasn't a straight A, Accepting, especially when she told him she was gay. "Amity! We have great news!" Her father would say with that fake happy tone, telling her it wasn't good. "We're pairing you up with a boy!" Amity's mother would cheer, cutting off her husband, Amity could feel her heart sink as she heard her mother's words play over and over again in her mind. "You're what?!" Amity shouted with surprise, Odalia smiled taking this surprise as an excited tone. "You are going to be paired with a nice rich boy, Aurelius Kiligo!" Amity seemed shocked at this, "Aurelius! No way!" The witchling said with disgust, "Oh? Do you know him?" Alador questioned, "Yeah, He's Luz's friend.." Amity responded to her father, "Friends with the human? Disgraceful, But putting it aside, you two will be nice together!" Odalia would say with her fancy tone, 'I hate that fancy tone..' Amity thought as she stormed off to her room, Alador looked at Odalia who went to go call Aurelius' parents. He followed Amity to her room and sat down next to her on her bed, "I know it's going to be hard, But you won't stay together forever." Alador said, hugging his daughter. "B-but what if mom-" Amity started but soon was cut off by her father, "She won't, I got you Ami." She hugged her father before he left the room, "I'll find a way to talk her out of this soon." Alador smiled before leaving his daughter's room.

----A few weeks later----

Aurelius had just announced his and Amity's relationship, Amity had told Willow and Gus everything. Luz was at home during this time because of a trip Eda was taking her on, It was today Luz returned, 'It had to be today..' Amity said as she heard Luz's familiar voice shouting the names of her main three friends, Amity turned and Luz was right up in her face, "L-Luz!" The witchling managed to say as her face grew red, Luz stepped back with a giggle and a smile, "Hey Amity! Hey Gus! Sup Willow!" The human said before hugging Gus and Willow, They returned the hug before splitting, "So.. Amity, I heard the g-great news!" Luz said, Amity heard the human's voice grow faint at great, "Heh, about that.. It isn't so great actually." The abomination track witch would say, crossing her arms as she saw Aurelius bragging to Barcus. "I was paired with him, I don't like him actually.."

'Why do I feel relief?..' Luz thought