Chapter 5 █ Nostalgia

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ??? pov ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

═══════ ೋღ :02/10/2020 - Reiwa era: ღೋ ═══════

'Class dismissed, make sure you attend your first lab this week.' I reminded my 200 students in the hall.

I've been teaching this class for three years now, and I've seen a lot of my students miss the first lab of the class. It is a dumb way to lose marks so I always remind my class about it. I start packing up the papers on the table to my file.

'Professor Asami, I have a question!' one of my favourite students came to my table and asked.

'Shinobu-san, I told you you can call me by my first name. We are close enough and I don't like the formalness. Anyway, what's your question?'

'Okay Yuri-san, so how do you make penicillin in our lab?' She inquired casually. I explain the whole process to her. I also let her know that Shoichi-san is going to guide her through it.

I finish answering my student's questions, which means I can head back to my faculty office. As I'm walking across the building, I can't help feeling the nostalgia that she gave me.

Soon enough, I arrived at my dean's office. I take the seat in front of my computer and start browsing my emails. Honestly, My inbox gets bombarded by emails every day, and I will let my assistant answer most of them while leaving the important emails for me to read and reply to. I open my inbox and there are 14 emails to go through. There is one email that catches my eye, and it is from the president himself. I open it and it reads:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Dear Asami-san,

Konnichiwa Asami-san, how are you? I hope all is well with you. I am writing just to let you know there will be a campus tour for second-year students of Taisho Academy on Friday next week. The tour will start at 1 pm and end at 4 pm. I expect you to find a student volunteer who knows your faculty well and is available during that time slot. The volunteer will be the tour guide of your faculty. The students will be split into 4 classes and they will visit at different times. For your information, their class teacher will be listed below.

Giyu Tomioka

Kyojuro Rengoku

Tengen Uzui

Kimoto Ran

Please send the volunteer name by the end of this week. Please don't hesitate to send me an email if you have any questions. Arigato gozaimasu!

Regard,

Michikatsu Tsugikuni

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Those names sound so familiar. Giyu Tomioka, Kyojuro Rengoku, Tengen Uzui. Who are they? Where did I meet them? Are they from my past life? I guess I have to ask Shoichi then. I pick up my phone and dial his number.