Chapter 18 █ 'Giyu Tomioka' and His Haori

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ Giyu pov ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

═══════ ೋღ : 2/11/2020 - Reiwa Era : ღೋ ═══════

Why is my name on there? Why is Kocho's name on there? Why is Rengoku-san's name on there? I am so confused! This cannot be real, right?! I really thought it was just some random made-up dreams. Now some of the dreams align with what is described in the book. I certainly don't think it's a coincidence. The probability is too low. However, even I suspect it's real doesn't mean it's proven true. How do I prove it though? I roll on my bed, searching for a solution.

Yeah... My mind came up with a brilliant idea. The book mentioned something call breathing styles and total concentration breathing. It will give you strength that is on par with the unworldly strength that demon has. If I follow the guides in the book and undergo some training, I might be able to pull those off; If I manage to do it, then this book and the dreams will be proven real.

I grab the sword lying on the katana stand on the wall shelf and unsheath it.

'Step 1: Take a deep breath so the oxygen can circulate into every cell of your body. This will enhance the natural healing ability of your body. As well as energize and stabilize your spirit. Remember to relax your upper body while bracing your lower body as you breathe.'

Okay, here goes nothing... breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out...

'Oww...Oww...Oww!' I whined in pain quietly. My lung hurts, and my ears are ringing so loudly... My eardrums feel like they will pop off at any time. I feel like I would die if I continued. Ugh, let's try it again.

'Owwwwwwww!' I whined again. It's just hurt when it barely last for a 30 sec.

Step 2: Train your ass off, wield your sword until you cannot move anymore.

I grab my sword with both hands and ready my stance. Then, I swing my blade forward and keep counting.

1...2...3...4...5...6...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

═══════ ೋღ : Time Skip : ღೋ ═══════

998...999...1000

I've done it! I instantly collapsed on the floor. Damn... This is very tiring. Just how hard is this 'total concentration breathing'?! I feel my hand falling off after this.

Final step: Incorporate the breathing into wielding your sword. You will see different ethereal showing up on your blade. The type of ethereal depends on which breathing style you are practicing. For example, Thunder breathing requires the user to be excited, and most power will be allocated to the legs. Water breathing requires the user to remain calm like the reflection of still water. If you fail to do it, then repeat the above steps until you succeed