Chapter 22 █ Afterparty

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ Giyu pov ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

✦ ──『 14/11/2020 - 令和二年 - Reiwa 2 』── ✦

Hmmmmmmmm........ Hmmmmmmm

I just woke up from a deep slumber, and I somehow felt exhausted. Maybe the alcohol ruined my sleep, or the dream was an exhilarating one. Of course, Kocho was the main character in my dream again. I just wanted to keep my eyes shut and drift back to sleep again. I didn't even care about the time since I was rather tired. The pillow I'm hugging is surprisingly comfy. No wonder it's a 4-star hotel. It's so soft and...warm?

Well, I ignored that anyway and dived back into sleep. However, before the dream could consume me again. I felt the urge to go answer nature's call. Fuck! This is so frustrating... I guess I was left with no choice and had to wake up to go to the bathroom.

I snapped my eyes open, and they froze. My breathing paused, and my face was definitely turning into a tomato.

Kocho's face was right in front of mine, sleeping peacefully. Letting out quiet and cute snore from time to time. My hands were around her tiny body, and I wrapped her into my embrace. So the pillow I was hugging was Shinobu, and her boobs were the soft thing I felt when squeezing the 'pillow' against my chest. It seems Kocho has very soft boobs and is quite massive for her height... it was so comfy, and I wish it stayed like this for a while.

However, luck is never on my side. Soon, nature's call became too much to ignore. I needed to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. Yet, the problem is how I would get out of this awkward situation in one piece. Especially when the girl in front of me was a feisty one. My brain was analyzing ways to get out of the bed and take a piss. I came up with around 10 ways, and all of them would get me killed. Well, I guess there's no helping it then...

I disentangled my hands around her back and carefully retracted my left hand under her body. I slowly and steadily got up and sneaked Into the bathroom. I finally could answer nature's call. Phew, I don't think I woke her up in the process...

How did she get into my room last night? I remember I passed out on the bed after I took a shower. There was no one in my room! How did she get into my room????

I took a look on my phone and found out it was already 9AM, so I took a shower and freshened myself. Once I finished, I opened the bathroom door. Oh well, I'm dead....

'Ohayo Tomioka-san...' she greeted with a smile, but her face was dark. I could feel her murderous aura spreading across the hotel room. It sent chills down my spine and stopped me from moving an inch.

'O-ohayo Kocho.' I returned the greeting. I was unable to speak fluently because of the tense situation.

'Care to explain what you did to me last night?' She asked with her signature fake smile. I can see tick marks surfaced across her forehead. Her voice was terrifyingly sweet, like poisoned candy.

'I-I don't know...' I blurted out. I really couldn't answer her question. I passed out last night ALONE in my own hotel room. I am sure that Kocho wasn't in the room when I passed out.

'What do you mean you don't know?-' She spat, revealing her true self. However, her face suddenly flushed red, and she froze for seconds... I wonder what just happened...