how could you? pt1

°Didn't get to edit°

Unknown pov

??: what happened to you boy!

Unknown: nothing just go back to sleep ma.

??'sMa:  why do you have blood on your shirt boy? What did you get yourself into?

Unknown: nothing.

??'sMa: you promised you would stop killing people!

Unknown: I promised it and I did stop so stop assuming.

??'sMa: you did something. If you didn't do anything you wouldn't have any blood on your shirt!!

Unknown: STOP FµCKING TALKING PUT YO ASS TO SLEEP!

??'S?Ma: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW GET YO SHIT AND NEVER COME BACK EVER.

Unknown: who pays the bill in this house? Huh? Me! So do you really want me to leave? Huh?

??'sMa: leave.....just go.

Unknown: that's how it is?

??'sMa: Lucas.....I love you but you gotta go.

Lucas: you don't love me! You can't even provide for me and my brother! Who gave you the money to buy this house? Huh? Me! I did that shit ma! Me!

Lucas's mom: and I thank you for that even though I could've done it. Now please leave before you wake up your brother....leave.

Lucas: my house...I bought it... you can get out of my house!

Lucas's mom: don't make me call the cops on my own son. Please leave before I call.

Lucas: you're lucky if it wasn't for my lil brother, you would've been killed.

####======================######

Yn's house- Alex's pov

Alex: you know I haven't seen Lucas ever since he said had to babysit and that was the same night old boy got shot. But fat ass Kelly said he's mom was home all day and they had an argument about something. You don't think?

Meech: are you dumb or something? Lucas would never.

Lo: pretty boy won't even kill a fly.

Alex: maybe I'm trippin *shakes head*

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sorry for the long delay on this book but you know school is super frustrating with test,projects and essays but I promise when im done with school I would update more often to make up for the long delay.