The Date to remember pt 2

" Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."
                       -Ann Landers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael's pov

yd: bring her back at 8 o'clock sharp not early or late.

Michael: yes sir

yn: no you won't be bringing me home at 8 o'clock sharp. because that's in 10 minutes so dad I'll be back at 10 or 11 o'clock. got it?

yd: excuse-

yn: got it? get it? good bye you guys.

Michael lets yn out the house first. and  he holds out his arm for yn

yn: a gentleman?

Michael: I may look mean but I do have a soft spot for the ladies.

yn: okay mr. Michael

Michael and yn arrives to Michael's Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4. Michael opens up the door for yn.

yn's pov

Michael is being such a gentleman. who would've thought a tall and muscular guy with tattoos with a caramel complexion and nice greenish brownish eyes and a smile so bright would be such a gentleman? who sorta has a mean intimidating look. but who could blame him? the world would beat you down if there's a sense of weakness or happiness.

yn: Michael I love your car.

Michael: thanks. maybe one day I'll get you one. *starts car and begins to drive*

yn: no you wouldn't because I'm independent so I like to earn my stuff by myself.

Michael: wow you're independent. I like that about you. so tell me about yourself.

yn: well....my name is yn ymn yln. I go to Groves, I'm in my senior year. I moved here in my junior year. I used to live in New York. ummmm the guy you seen at McDonald's is my ex and also my brother's friend so...you'll see him a lot. you

Michael: okay I used to live in Miami. I moved here when I was in 8th grade. I'm 18 my birthday was about a week ago. lol shmurda

yn: lol I thought of that too.

Michael: I go to Southfield. I live with my mom and step father and the girl you seen at McDonald's is my step sister Chelsea. she a lowkey thot. so watch out for your friend. and are those brothers of yours and dad always like that?

yn: ight and no they'll warm up to you eventually. so where we going?

Michael: bowling and a little bit laser tag then we are going to get something to eat then movies unless you want to eat at the movies?

yn: umm I don't know yet but we'll see after bowling.

Michael: well yn. we have arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you guys voted and commented at least 7-10 soooo that means you guys get more than 1 update. this chapter was a little bit of a background of who Michael is.

*so what do you think of Michael?

* is he too good to be true or nah?

*why do you think lucas wasn't there?

comment, vote and share!

love y'all
xoxo

(p.s. imma try to put a picture of Michael in the mm)