she's GONE? pt 2

July 8,2014

today is Lucas birthday he turned 17 and sexier every day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lucas's pov

Raquel has been blot up my phone all day. I've been in this hospital since I brought the person here. the doctor said the body was a female. they're trying to find out the girl's name.

dr: sir?

lucas: yes

dr: the family of yn yln thanks you for bringing her in.

lucas: yn? yn?

dr: yes sir

lucas: she's been missing for 11 months.

dr: and you found her. you are a good man

lucas: how is she doing? can I see her please?

dr: I could only talk to family and the police.

lucas: doctor please? *starts to cry* please I need to see her im her friend I've been looking for her ever since. please?

dr: fine follow me. *walks to the private room with lucas following behind*

lucas: yn?

dr: sir she won't be able to talk or anything

lucas: why not?! *semi yells*

dr: she's in a severe coma.

lucas: no..no...no

*the doctor leaves the room. lucas pulls up a chair near yn and starts to cry*

lucas: im sorry...sorry...I'm so sorry. please wake up...please *puts head down and cries*

yn's pov

Satan: yn I have to show you something.

yn: what is it?

Satan shows yn lucas crying by her hospital bed

yn: why are you showing me lucas crying...im dead.

Satan: no your not

yn: then why am I in heaven?

Satan: your not God sent me here to show you somethings.

yn: okay it's like nobody really cared.

Satan: people care. people had search parties for you trying to look for you. that lucas kid never stopped looking. and if I was still alive I would be right by his side looking for you.

yn: but he is a stranger I never seen him before though. he thinks he knows me.

Satan: he does and you know him.

yn: how?

Satan: remember one of your mom's friend who had that boy who always wanted to be on your team when we played kick ball?

yn: lol yes he was cute

Satan: do you remember your first boyfriend who cheated when he moved?

yn: yes but I forgot his name. we had sparks when we kissed but ever since our breakup I never had those sparks with anyone else.

Satan: his name was Lucas Coly.

yn: hey he has the same last name as.... l-l- lucas *slowly looks up at Satan* so he was telling the truth?

Satan: yup but your hard headed stubborn ass didn't listen to him.

yn: hey thats mean

Satan: I know but it's the truth. *disappears*

yn: Satan? Satan?

lucas's pov

I never left yn's side. I need to take a shower it's been few days and she still hasn't woken up and hasn't improved. her family and friends came to visit. Raquel still calls me. I think imma go home and take a shower.

*the doctor walks in*

dr: oh my? I guess the nurse didn't clean her.

lucas: oh sorry it's me. I was going to go home and change

dr: please do. we would appreciate it.

lucas: you got jokes

dr: go before I hit ya with that key?

lucas: key?

dr: my son says that all the time he is about your age

lucas: you got it all wrong. it's not keys...it's yeet.

dr: oh so yeet?

lucas: yes. imma hit ya wit dat yeet. *yeets* yuh yuh

dr: *disgusted face*  please take a shower and use soap.

lucas: sorry *leaves*

Lucas walks inside his house

lucas: ma!

lm: *walks out of the kitchen* stop yelling

lucas: im glad you're home *tries to hug his mom but she pushes him*

lm: you stinky. dont hug me

lucas: harsh

lm: shower...now*points to the stairs*

lucas: alright *runs to the bathroom and takes a shower. 15 minutes later he changes into  CHILL PALM TREE ALLOVER TEE WITH CARGO SHORTS AND WHITE AIR FORCE 1 lucas goes downstairs to his mom holding his phone and her pointing to Raquel*

lucas: uh..hey Raquel

lm: she's pregnant? and it's yours? and I found out your having a child by a girl who is so fucking disrespectful.

lucas: i-

lm: shut the hell up! check your hoes lucas before I do it for you. *leaves the house*

Raquel: you need to check your thots and why haven't you answered my phone?

lucas: first off she ain't a thot that's my mom and I didn't answer it cuz I aint feel like hearing you nag.

Raquel: okay well tell your "mom" im not sorry *leaves*

lucas leaves the house and sees his mom outside

lucas: ma? go inside

lm: im okay

lucas: im sorry I know I should've told you. but im going to the hospital.

lm: why?

lucas: a friend is in a coma

lm: who?

lucas: you might not remember her but its yn yln.

lm: oh my god. im gonna go with you.

lucas: ight hurry up

lm: boy don't rush me im still yo mama.

20 minutes of waiting in the car his mom came out. 15 minutes of driving they finally made it to the hospital and seeing yn's family and friends crying

lucas: no..no

diggy: man she's gone *crys*

lm:  I'm going to comfort her mom *walks over to ym*

lucas runs to the room and seeing yn's lifeless body

lucas: *looks up to the ceiling* why? why? I prayed for you to stay with us you failed me god

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
THE END :(

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
yn's dead. Raquel got what she wanted now thats it  had fun :)  sequel? maybe idk so what do you think? comment please vote and share