betrayal pt 1

" For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first."

                          -Suzanne Collins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn's pov

Please let lil cassie and everyone be alright.

Yn,lucas and Michael ran into the hospital. Yn spots Dominic. Lucas goes to the floor above

Yn: Dominic. *pulls him into a hug*

Dominic: why her? *crys*

Yn: it's okay

Michael: really?

Yn and Dominic pulls away.

Yn: this is not the time Michael.

Michael: so it gives you the right to hug him. *points to Dominic*

Yn looks at Dominic and backs away. His eyes were pitched black. He's breathing increased, his hands balled into a fist.

Michael: what n****? *smirks*

Dominic: you did this!

Dominic charges after Michael. Security guards tried to separate the two. With the help of some of the male nurses they were able to separate them.

Yn: WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU TWO? WHY ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING. Dominic....how could he do it?

Dominic: he tried to kill lil cassie and you're protecting him?!

Yn: you are accusing him of something that he didn't do. He was with me all day.

Michael: didn't yo momma say dont assume.

Yn: Michael shut up. Wait in the car....and don't say anything

Michael leaves the hospital

Dominic: you don't understand yn. He doesn't have to physically do the crime. Get that sh¡t through your thick ass skull.

Yn: but you are accusing people for somet- you know what im not her for you anymore.

Dominic: he's gotten into your head. You're trusting a stranger instead of family.

Yn: bye Dominic

Dominic: to think out of all people you wouldn't leave me alone in a time like this. Guess j can't trust none.

Yn went to the second floor. As soon as the elevator doors opened she stood face to face with ceecee.

Ceecee: you f****** b****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that was....something

°is little cassie okay?

° is yn wrong?

°what do you think is going to happen between ceecee and yn?